Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

30 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

@davieG @Innovindil

Sportsdonkey is working now. You have to change the url. Change https at the start to http and the 4 numbers at the end are now 8080

Weren't those the original numbers. I've no idea how to do that on a fire stick 

4 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

When you open the app up it will ask for three things, the url, your username and password. Just type in http://watch.universalsportstv.net:8080

Not on my fire stick it just asks for user name and password and I can't get in.

Just now, Facecloth said:

Download XCIPTV, works on there.

I can't it's just an image there's nothing to click on to move to another page. It's just an image. I've tried right clicking on the image - nothing.

25 minutes ago, davieG said:

I've just gone back to the Downloader app I had to use to install this and out that url in but I just get an error.

I restarted my firebox and it worked after that.

Just now, Facecloth said:

I restarted my firebox and it worked after that.

I've restarted mine and still can't get iin. Did you have to change anything?

2 hours ago, davieG said:

I've restarted mine and still can't get iin. Did you have to change anything?

Just the url, that's all.

Can you take a picture of the screen where you're entering the details?

1 hour ago, Facecloth said:

Just the url, that's all.

Can you take a picture of the screen where you're entering the details?

I've got it working on my iPad which I couldn't before. 

When loaded it on my fire stick before I was advised by SD to use an app Downloader. I've tried changing the url on that but that hasn't worked.

How do you load XCIPTV on a fire stick when I search for it it just goes to apps I've already loaded and that's not one of them.

Thanks for your patience and help.

45 minutes ago, davieG said:

I've got it working on my iPad which I couldn't before. 

When loaded it on my fire stick before I was advised by SD to use an app Downloader. I've tried changing the url on that but that hasn't worked.

How do you load XCIPTV on a fire stick when I search for it it just goes to apps I've already loaded and that's not one of them.

Thanks for your patience and help.

If you download an app called Downloader. From there you can get to Google by typing in the web page. Once you've got Google up just use like normal, search XCIPTV apk, and download from one of the search results.

14 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

If you download an app called Downloader. From there you can get to Google by typing in the web page. Once you've got Google up just use like normal, search XCIPTV apk, and download from one of the search results.

Sorry I don’t know if I’m pc illiterate or unlucky but how do you get google, what web page do you type in?

8 minutes ago, davieG said:

Sorry I don’t know if I’m pc illiterate or unlucky but how do you get google, what web page do you type in?

Yeah just type it in. The downloader app should have an orange app logo. When you opening it theres a place in the middle to enter a website address.

I’ve got google and found a xciptv player v4 apkpure.com.apk which I’m now downloading :fc:

Ive got to pop out now so will leave that downloading as it seems to taking a long time.

Thanks

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, davieG said:

I’ve got google and found a xciptv player v4 apkpure.com.apk which I’m now downloading :fc:

Ive got to pop out now so will leave that downloading as it seems to taking a long time.

Thanks

No worries, let me know of you have any trouble.

Anyone got a working url to change SD password?

I dont appear to have been sent new credentials after the issues, and the link to reset password still shows as down as is the link to create a support ticket. 

Kodi add on is hanging, and get invalud details using web viewer and XCIPTV app so can only assume my login details have changed. 

Or what's the best way to contact support. 

Edited by martyn

57 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Are you using dial up internet? lol

Well I’ve now trying a different source and in the description it says it works on a fire stick but when I click install my stick is not listed as an option.

3E2E4992-0AA4-4C1A-A9D9-BFE679307F87.jpeg