Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

On 29/12/2019 at 23:36, Webbo said:

Hello folks, happy new year. Just thought I'd mention what I'm using atm. It's sinotv from AliExpress. 30 odd channels showing premier League football, at least 10 in English language.I also watched the Joshua fight on it. £20 odd for a year or around £4 for a month if you just want to try it. It's brilliant.

*Cough*.

21 minutes ago, Ollie93 said:

I just got mainstream. Bought a firestick and paid £50 for mainstream. Cannot fault it, every series and all sports channels. perfect.

18 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

Any chance you could pm me a link? :wub:

17 minutes ago, davieG said:

...and me.

And me :D

10 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

And me :D

It seems it's just an app

I assume it's this

https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2019/09/24/mainstream-media-launches-live-tv-app/

Mainstream Media launches live TV app

SEPTEMBER 24, 2019 23.44 EUROPE/LONDON BY JÖRN KRIEGER

Fernsehen-mit-Herz.jpg?resize=260%2C155&German media company Mainstream Media now offers its three pay-TV channels Romance TV, Heimatkanal and GoldStar TV not only on classic TV platforms, but also via its own app.

With the Fernsehen mit Herz (‘Television with heart’) app, which can be downloaded free of charge, the channels can be received on smart TVs via the Sky Ticket TV stick.

The subscription package can be booked from €4.49 per month via the website www.fernsehen-mit-herz.de and used on up to five devices.

The app will soon also be available for browsers, smartphones, tablets, selected cable and IPTV networks as well as Amazon Fire TV, Android (mobile devices/TV set) and iOS (mobile devices/TV set).

The Fernsehen mit Herz package is also offered on streaming platforms Amazon Prime Video, Zattoo and TV.de.

53 minutes ago, davieG said:

It seems it's just an app

I assume it's this

https://www.broadbandtvnews.com/2019/09/24/mainstream-media-launches-live-tv-app/

Mainstream Media launches live TV app

SEPTEMBER 24, 2019 23.44 EUROPE/LONDON BY JÖRN KRIEGER

Fernsehen-mit-Herz.jpg?resize=260%2C155&German media company Mainstream Media now offers its three pay-TV channels Romance TV, Heimatkanal and GoldStar TV not only on classic TV platforms, but also via its own app.

With the Fernsehen mit Herz (‘Television with heart’) app, which can be downloaded free of charge, the channels can be received on smart TVs via the Sky Ticket TV stick.

The subscription package can be booked from €4.49 per month via the website www.fernsehen-mit-herz.de and used on up to five devices.

The app will soon also be available for browsers, smartphones, tablets, selected cable and IPTV networks as well as Amazon Fire TV, Android (mobile devices/TV set) and iOS (mobile devices/TV set).

The Fernsehen mit Herz package is also offered on streaming platforms Amazon Prime Video, Zattoo and TV.de.

It isn't that. If anyone wants it pm me and I can send you videos showing what you get etc.

Just now, Ollie93 said:

It isn't that. If anyone wants it pm me and I can send you videos showing what you get etc.

Just post them on here if you can.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, tylesta said:

How you ask for the trial

I think you have to be registered with Aliexpress (doesn't cost anything). If you look just under neath the main picture there's a little square and in it there's "contact" written in light blue. I don't think they issue them for Saturdays.

On 14/02/2020 at 17:49, Webbo said:

I think you have to be registered with Aliexpress (doesn't cost anything). If you look just under neath the main picture there's a little square and in it there's "contact" written in light blue. I don't think they issue them for Saturdays.

Cheers pal, I like to try these before I buy had some utter tosh ones before

• Like 1

18 hours ago, EnderbyFox said:

SportsDonkey down on champions league night :nono:

EDIT: seems to be back on now?

I ended up watching on BEIN tv the BT one kept stalling.

35 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Sorry about that mate. Did the site crash or was just some of the channels?

I've just watched the Spurs game, no problem.

I put the m3u link worked perfect then just froze up and when I try to log in to it its says invalid url.

No probs on it was trial anyway. Found a decent one now I think

• 3 weeks later...