Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

8 minutes ago, martyn said:

I get the wheel of death when trying to launch Universal TV on Kodi. Has anything changed? 

Saw an interesting piece on Click this morning. Might help with slow streaming if you didn't already know it. About 10:45 in

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000jbjs/click-the-music-plays-on

5 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

Nothing working for me at the moment - universal sports not logging in and kodi apps not working . Trying to watch the Schalke match . Any Intel?

I can't get universal/sports donkey going either. I've logged in, but nothing playing.

Anyone got this working at this time?

Im getting really pissed off with it since the change I’ve managed to get on once out of 7 different time slots. At this rate I’m not going to review.

5 minutes ago, davieG said:

Anyone got this working at this time?

Im getting really pissed off with it since the change I’ve managed to get on once out of 7 different time slots. At this rate I’m not going to review.

It's been garbage ever since they got rumbled by the fuzz. Trouble is once those bastards have their teeth in they never let go. Every time it's back up and working perfectly it's down again within a day. :(

Can't log into sports donkey on the app again. Website is down too. Watching Bundesliga on Mobdro, which is free and working perfectly. Normally I'm happy to pay to £50 odd a year because the picture and buffering on mondeo are awful, but its spot on right now and actually working, which more than can be said for paid for service.

4 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Can't log into sports donkey on the app again. Website is down too. Watching Bundesliga on Mobdro, which is free and working perfectly. Normally I'm happy to pay to £50 odd a year because the picture and buffering on mondeo are awful, but its spot on right now and actually working, which more than can be said for paid for service.

Re Mobdro, I've used this before but on a Samsung tablet do you know which is best for an Apple Ipad, There's 3 options come up Mobdro Pro, Mobdro IPTV, Mobdro Live TV IPTV HD Player or are the all more or less the same?

16 minutes ago, davieG said:

I can’t even log in and every time I try I have ti re-enter my user name and password so irritating 

It's not liking you much, is it? :(

Weird how it's ok for some and not for others

Is anyone getting on to Sports Donkey, I still can't log into Universal TV on my Fire Stick and when I go to the Sports Donkey site and try Account or Support I just get an Down for Maintenance (Err 3) The only page that seems to open up is the Order Now one.

9 minutes ago, davieG said:

Is anyone getting on to Sports Donkey, I still can't log into Universal TV on my Fire Stick and when I go to the Sports Donkey site and try Account or Support I just get an Down for Maintenance (Err 3) The only page that seems to open up is the Order Now one.

Still dead for me. Has been for some days/weeks. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Innovindil said:

Still dead for me. Has been for some days/weeks. 

Thanks for replying.

Nice to know I'm not on my own. I'm so jinked with these electronic, online sort of things even watches don't work properly on my wrist So I tend to think it must just be me.

3 minutes ago, davieG said:

Thanks for replying.

Nice to know I'm not on my own. I'm so jinked with these electronic, online sort of things even watches don't work properly on my wrist So I tend to think it must just be me.

Not just you. They got hacked or some nonsense, spent ages getting everything back up, it worked for 2 days then boom, gone again. Hopefully they sort it out in time for the prem return, but looking doubtful. :(

Just now, Innovindil said:

Not just you. They got hacked or some nonsense, spent ages getting everything back up, it worked for 2 days then boom, gone again. Hopefully they sort it out in time for the prem return, but looking doubtful. :(

Yes and it took me 2 days or more with their support to reset my set up by the time it was working I got on once. 

6 hours ago, davieG said:

Exactly the same here. I can get into the Universal TV add on in Kodi if i log out and re-enter login details every time, but then there are no programs/channels available. Then if i try to get into the app using the saved credentials i get a never ending wheel of death.

Password reset page down for me as well (same Err 3 message), although not sure if it's actually necessary to change the password or not based off the email sent a couple of weeks ago, or the same credentials can still be used if we choose?

Edited by martyn

28 minutes ago, martyn said:

Exactly the same here. I can get into the Universal TV add on in Kodi if i log out and re-enter login details every time, but then there are no programs/channels available. Then if i try to get into the app using the saved credentials i get a never ending wheel of death.

Password reset page down for me as well (same Err 3 message), although not sure if it's actually necessary to change the password or not based off the email sent a couple of weeks ago, or the same credentials can still be used if we choose?

You definitely have to use the new username and password they sent you recently. You can change the password but not the username, mind you you have to be able to get in to do that.