Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

9 hours ago, Webbo said:

Let us know how you get on. 

Decent stream and picture was superb, it froze for a few seconds twice in the second half but I took the firestick round my dads and I know his internet speed ain’t the Fred West. 
Will definitely purchase a sub or two.

• Like 1

On 19/09/2020 at 23:58, Innovindil said:

Any word on if SD is gonna have the carabao cup games on or am I gonna have to burn a tenner to watch it online? :unsure:

Sports Donkey showing it as being on 

Live|Sport Corner No7

CA|DAZN 1 and 2

Hopefully.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, davieG said:

Live|Sport Corner No7

CA|DAZN 1 and 2

Hopefully.

Well Dazn isn't playing on mine and Sport Centre is currently showing old goals. Hopefully changes in the next few mins.

3 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Well Dazn isn't playing on mine and Sport Centre is currently showing old goals. Hopefully changes in the next few mins.

1 hour ago, davieG said:

Live|Sport Corner No7

CA|DAZN 1 and 2

Hopefully.

Bein sport 2 has it, looks really good tbf. :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

In light of the latest announcement from the Premier League regarding matches now being available on PPV, I am interested in getting a Firestick or similar to be able to view these games.

I pay for Sky (full package) and BT Sport, plus have also paid my £70 for a season ticket.  Buggered if I am going to pay any more to watch games.  I have been affected financially by Covid, and just can’t afford to pay any more.

I haven’t got a clue where to start!  Can anyone help?

20 minutes ago, Big Dave said:

In light of the latest announcement from the Premier League regarding matches now being available on PPV, I am interested in getting a Firestick or similar to be able to view these games.

I pay for Sky (full package) and BT Sport, plus have also paid my £70 for a season ticket.  Buggered if I am going to pay any more to watch games.  I have been affected financially by Covid, and just can’t afford to pay any more.

I haven’t got a clue where to start!  Can anyone help?

Ive got a firestick and i use freeflix hq or mobdro. Mobdro is more user friendly easy to navigate etc. A quick google is all you need for a step by step walkthrough to install it. Plus with mobdro you can watch on NBC so you dont have to put up with the bias that is sky and bt.

Edited by Thefox81

16 hours ago, BrokenRecord said:

Yeah same for me, sodding off my sky sports month passes on now TV and just gonna pay for a premium iptv if such a thing exists. Please pm me if you know any 1080p streams, and what box to get with it. 

Thanks 

All IPTV is suffering from PL blocking at the mo. The one I have had for a couple of years is no different, but they are good suppliers. They keep in touch via a telegram support group. They are working on overcoming the block. A VPN is pretty vital now, my service works fine with it set up. That are supplying a CPN for £10 a year if you want it. There are hundreds of suppliers, but go with one by recommendation rather than the freely advertised ones. If you want, I can send you a Telegram invite link which will put you in touch with the re-seller, and join the support group. 

I installed Hola VPN on my desktop no problem, could watch Peacock easy enough. I installed it on an android box no problem, tried to log on to Peacock and it said it "didn't support this browser". Any ideas how to fix it? 

Is Mobdro still a thing does anyone know? I think I still have it on my phone and I used to use it ages ago to watch streams, but I don't know if it's still going? Or if it still shows streams of games? My laptop is work provided and has all sorts of restrictions, I can't access Twitter links so I'm pretty sure I'll be restricted to my phone if I'm going to find a stream for the Villa game

7 hours ago, FoxesDeb said:

Is Mobdro still a thing does anyone know? I think I still have it on my phone and I used to use it ages ago to watch streams, but I don't know if it's still going? Or if it still shows streams of games? My laptop is work provided and has all sorts of restrictions, I can't access Twitter links so I'm pretty sure I'll be restricted to my phone if I'm going to find a stream for the Villa game

Yes it is. I have it on my firestick along with freeflix hq. Mobdro has nbc which is great as you can then avoid the sky/bt commentary bias.

• Thanks 1