Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

Does anyone know when any of our games (preferably ones we won) are being replayed on Sky,BT or any of the channels we might get on our IPTV? If you do can you list here please? I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.

18 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Does anyone know when any of our games (preferably ones we won) are being replayed on Sky,BT or any of the channels we might get on our IPTV? If you do can you list here please? I'm getting withdrawal symptoms.

Sky have got the the 30min highlights of 4 of our games under Rodgers at 5- 7 tonight not sure what season or the result

v Bournmouth

v Newcastle

v Southhampton

v Arsenal

• Like 1

4 hours ago, davieG said:

Sky have got the the 30min highlights of 4 of our games under Rodgers at 5- 7 tonight not sure what season or the result

v Bournmouth

v Newcastle

v Southhampton

v Arsenal

Im glad I asked. That's the best 2 hours of TV I've seen for years. Deserves a Bafta. 

Ps It might be worth starting a thread for replayed games while we're on Lockdown. 

Edited by Webbo

• 4 weeks later...

Anyone else had issues with Sports Donkey/Universal?

Migrated across from SD to Universal when they had issues. Universal addon has been down for a couple of months and their SD/Universal website appears to be down as well...  

I'm missing my sport and could do with some channels of replays, etc to surf.

21 minutes ago, Milo said:

Anyone else had issues with Sports Donkey/Universal?

Migrated across from SD to Universal when they had issues. Universal addon has been down for a couple of months and their SD/Universal website appears to be down as well...  

I'm missing my sport and could do with some channels of replays, etc to surf.

I've not used it since all this started, but I'm up for renewal tomorrow, so thought I'd check it out at the weekend. Didn't work, and the website is down as you say, so I can't renew anyway. Might look around for an alternative, I know Webbo has mentioned one before that looks decent.

• Like 1

Right, what's everyone else using and how do I get it? SportsDonkey has been down for ages and can't even get on the website to renew anyway. So any pointers on the latest best service to use would be great. Might as well get it sorted prior to the football season restarting. 

18 hours ago, Innovindil said:

Sportsdonkey up and running again, passwords are all messed up though so check your junk emails.

Streams seem to be working decently tbf. They've also added 10 weeks sub on top of everyone existing one. :thumbup:

Split screen option is awesome...just need some footy to watch...:frusty:

I've just had an email with the new instructions and I can't sort it out, they seem to bear little resemblance to what I see on my PC/Ipad. 

45 minutes ago, davieG said:

I've just had an email with the new instructions and I can't sort it out, they seem to bear little resemblance to what I see on my PC/Ipad. 

One password gets you into the website, the other logs you into the IPTV. Username should be the same. 

18 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

One password gets you into the website, the other logs you into the IPTV. Username should be the same. 

I've got the same username and password for both, I even tried changing the password still wont let me in.

On my ipad I've downloaded the WESOPRO IPTV app and added server http://watch.universalsportstv.net:8080 but all I get is  User authentication failed. It doesn't give you an option to change password on this app.

On my PC I can't even log into the Universal TV site via their app.

I can log into Sports Donkey website.

This is par for the course for me happened the last time it all changed. I seem to be jinxed.

12 hours ago, Gazza3 said:

Your missing an s it's now https:// and number is 8443

That's a copy and paste for the link in their email.:dunno:

But will try it thanks.

Got it working on my iPad.

Has anyone got it on an LG TV or Apple TV as it looks like the IPTV option you have to purchase which I don’t mind doing provided I know they work

Apple TV uses GSE SMART IPTV

LG uses SMART IPTV

Still struggling have it on an iPad with wesopro but it looks awful

Has anyone managed to get it on a fire stick?
Ive downloaded the recommended Filielinked but can’t find how to access sportsdonkey on there.

Im supposed to be asked to enter a code but it just opens with a selection of apps.