Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

With all the issues (legality, cost, buffering, geo-blocking etc.) surrounding live football via internet streams, my preferred source is satellite tv. It helps having a motorised dish to lock onto to different satellites, but even a fixed dish pointing at Astra 28E will give one live Scottish football on BBC Alba. I'm currently enjoying Killy v. Hibs with its Scottish Gaelic commentary.

33 minutes ago, davieG said:

I’ve forgotten how to do that.

I have an app called WiFi analyser, that tells you your channel. Type your ip address into the Internet address bar and find out how to log into the router, (different for each provider) and the find the part of the page to switch once in.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

I have an app called WiFi analyser, that tells you your channel. Type your ip address into the Internet address bar and find out how to log into the router, (different for each provider) and the find the part of the page to switch once in.

Didn't go too well too many dead ends. But That's what I usually get :dunno:lol

2 hours ago, Webbo said:

Mine's working fine atm, we'll have to see if it lasts the match.

I lost my English language african channel after about 10 mins, switched to a Norwegian channel and it was perfect, great picture too.

On 25/10/2020 at 22:34, Strokes said:

My sub was excellent again. No complaints. Think I’m going to have to pay for a VPN as the free ones are a bit shit.

I got surf shark dirt cheap on a 2 year. Used a link on this site https://www.itproportal.com/guides/best-cheap-vpn-in-2020/

They also have a firestick app which is useful if you use your firestick.

• Thanks 2

9 hours ago, adam1 said:

I got surf shark dirt cheap on a 2 year. Used a link on this site https://www.itproportal.com/guides/best-cheap-vpn-in-2020/

They also have a firestick app which is useful if you use your firestick.

I would also recommend this as well. I used this website too cash back start of the year and you get the majority of the money back you paid. Worth looking into 

11 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Does Virgin block many sites? They've got a good deal on atm but if I have to pay for a VPN as well it's not going to save me any money.

Apart from the shenanigans of having the parental controls automatically turned on so you have to mess about getting it turned off they haven't blocked anything for me. Been with them a few months now after switching from bt because it was faster/cheaper. For all the horror stories I've heard over virgin it's been flawless, haven't been throttled at all even though I've never used a VPN. And it's the closest I can currently get to the holy grail of 1GB net. :D

1e2e02fb47bba31abfab32df60ca5f61.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Webbo said:

Does Virgin block many sites? They've got a good deal on atm but if I have to pay for a VPN as well it's not going to save me any money.

I’m on virgin and I can’t watch streams without one, however you can make do with the free ones. They are just annoying to set up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Innovindil said:

Apart from the shenanigans of having the parental controls automatically turned on so you have to mess about getting it turned off they haven't blocked anything for me. Been with them a few months now after switching from bt because it was faster/cheaper. For all the horror stories I've heard over virgin it's been flawless, haven't been throttled at all even though I've never used a VPN. And it's the closest I can currently get to the holy grail of 1GB net. :D

1e2e02fb47bba31abfab32df60ca5f61.png

2 minutes ago, Strokes said:

I’m on virgin and I can’t watch streams without one, however you can make do with the free ones. They are just annoying to set up.

One says yes, another says no. I don't know what to think now lol 

Do you set the VPN up on the router or on each individual computer/android box?