Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

21 minutes ago, Strokes said:

Excuse me virgin customer service, why when I’m illegally streaming are you throttling my service?

Im not sure it’s wise.

Well don't word it like that you doughnut, just tell them your Netflix is starting and stopping. Honestly had no problems with mine at all, it could just be a faulty router, or a dodgy setting. 

Either way, whichever minimum wage dude on the other end of the line is going to give absolutely zero ****s your streaming footy illegally. lol

1 minute ago, Innovindil said:

Well don't word it like that you doughnut, just tell them your Netflix is starting and stopping. Honestly had no problems with mine at all, it could just be a faulty router, or a dodgy setting. 

Either way, whichever minimum wage dude on the other end of the line is going to give absolutely zero ****s your streaming footy illegally. lol

😂 

Last time I called them I had a guy on the other end who’s English wasn’t very good. All I wanted to do was pay my bill and change my account over to another bank but it must have taken 30 minutes and he still couldn’t help.

I just put a VPN on and it’s fine, it’s pretty obvious what the issue is, I don’t get problems with anything else.

17 hours ago, Webbo said:

Does Virgin block many sites? They've got a good deal on atm but if I have to pay for a VPN as well it's not going to save me any money.

Apparently my house doesn't qualify anyway, even though half the streets on virgin .

Fck em.

4 hours ago, Gazza3 said:

My Sd subscription has auto re-newed and since then I can t log in to any iptv or websites . I have checked online and my account is active . Re booted everything logged out but can t log in

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Sorry mate but I dropped SD a fair while back, else I’d check mine for you.

5 hours ago, Gazza3 said:

My Sd subscription has auto re-newed and since then I can t log in to any iptv or websites . I have checked online and my account is active . Re booted everything logged out but can t log in

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Mine was working fine today for the Southampton game although it seemed to be down on Frid/Sat.

I was given a new user name and password when I renewed in May.

Just now, Gazza3 said:

Cheers . I've raised a ticket and hoping for some response before match tomorrow. It's been working really well recently just annoying that an auto renewal messes it up.

I had to reinstall mine on Fire, then a couple of weeks later went back to my old installation and it worked with my old username and password that was still there. All very weird.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help me with the best set up I could use abroad to get all our usual channels? As someone who has used Sky for years and so is completely used to their interface, am I going to be able to work IPTV? Can I get something that will still pause, rewind and record? Plenty of people on FB are offering IPTV set ups for a yearly subscription, but others say this isn't necessary? Basically I need to start from scratch, with the whole set up, I don't mind paying to subscribe if it's worth it. Oh and obviously I still want to be able to watch the matches. Can you even get the Sky channels? I watch a lot of Sky Atlantic but I don't even know if you can get Sky channels without actual Sky :unsure: If I could carry on with my subscription I would, but we have Q and so can't work it abroad.

Please feel free to talk to me like I am a complete numpty, when it comes to this I definitely am :)

IPTV is just like watching every channel on a stream. It won't look like Sky's EPG but if you can use a Freeview EPG you'll be fine. The picture quality is usually good quality, even on the Sports channels. 

@JamesO on here does a service for about £60 per year which is through an Amazon Firestick (you have to have your own) and has all the Sky/BT channels as well as On Demand stuff. 

Edited by The Bear
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...