Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vossen

Kodi. Set ups,boxes and add ons.

I'm using a now tv box loaded with plex.

I pay for my subscription

Its on a private server, saves the hassle of finding working links

It has loads of sky channels, all in categories, will have all bein sports (3pm kick offs)

Tons of video on demand

And yes I've got a loaded android box as well, but this is much better

I'm using a now tv box loaded with plex.

I pay for my subscription

Its on a private server, saves the hassle of finding working links

It has loads of sky channels, all in categories, will have all bein sports (3pm kick offs)

Tons of video on demand

And yes I've got a loaded android box as well, but this is much better

Do you have to jailbreak it somehow?

P.s

If anyone wants a zgemma box pm me and I'll toward the facebook group link.

These boxes are about £100 for the box and 12 months subs. You get everything you get on sky and more.

They come loaded with a sky skin so it looks like sky epg

You need dish and internet to run these

I assume when chosing channels if nothing works when you click on them it means that source isn't working anymore? Or could it be something else?

I've tried quite a few live channels via Halow and Zeus and get the same thing, none of the fox sports channels worked either

I assume when chosing channels if nothing works when you click on them it means that source isn't working anymore? Or could it be something else?

I've tried quite a few live channels via Halow and Zeus and get the same thing, none of the fox sports channels worked either

Was their something on you wanted to watch, were they even broadcasting?

Was watching BoxNation via Halow earlier and it was fine?

Was their something on you wanted to watch, were they even broadcasting?

I was basically just looking through a bunch of European channels and some would work and others wouldn't. I guess that's just how it goes though

Was watching BoxNation via Halow earlier and it was fine?

Yeah that channel worked but a few others didn't

I was basically just looking through a bunch of European channels and some would work and others wouldn't. I guess that's just how it goes though

Yeah that channel worked but a few others didn't

It does seem a bit hit and miss sometimes. Halow was dead the other night and fine the next. How you getting on with your box?

It does seem a bit hit and miss sometimes. Halow was dead the other night and fine the next. How you getting on with your box?

I guess for them all being free we can't really grumble haha.. Yeah having fun with it so far, is it possible to set up a ton of channels store them through an epg and use it like you would Sky? Or can you only just go to the addons and find the channels that way?

Yeah there is a way. I set up like a sky TV guide linked to channels the other night. Took ages but the end result is good. Think it was the ivue tv guide. Plenty of videos on YouTube

Looks interesting, cheers mate. Oh another thing, I saw on the screenshot (great wallpaper btw) you had the addons in boxes below the catagories? how did you do that as it looks smart

Looks interesting, cheers mate. Oh another thing, I saw on the screenshot (great wallpaper btw) you had the addons in boxes below the catagories? how did you do that as it looks smart

System-settings-appearance-add on shortcuts. Click on that and then you can pick which add ons go on your shortcuts.