Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Lcfc plane tracking topic

as much as i love the thought of this. isn't this classed as "tapping up?" 

Not if we've already agreed a fee with the club (owners).  Tapping up is going to the player first like BL seem to have done.

I'm sure the club would welcome us to tap him up now they know they will get paid if we are successful.

Not that I think this is where they are going. (yet anyway)

oh yes of course! To be fair after what he said i don't want him here. 

Kante said the same to his Chairman.

People shouldn't be so precious and take it as a personal dig at the Leicester, it's just a tactic to try and force their clubs hands.

Edited by Babylon

I know, I've only set the alert up recently and within the first hour a Ryanair flight from East Mids declared an emergency just as it was passing Ipswich over the North Sea. Thought I was witnessing a major incident "live", but actually it just turned around an headed back for East Mids and circled a couple of times over my house at 10000m before landing safely.

7700 doesn't neccesarily mean a major league disaster is imminent. I've known it used for an aircraft where a number of passengers kicked off and it was decided that the flight would divert for police involvement. In this case ATC instructed it's use to indicate to other ATC units that that particular aircraft was on a non-standard priority routeing and wouldn't neccesarily comply with standard procedures. The fight was actually in the business class cabin. A guy had decided to light a cigarette and the passenger in front complained, at this point the smoker, who'd also had a few, leaned over and burned the other guys neck with the end of his fag! The burned victim and the chap sitting next to him then lamped the smoker and they ended up fighting in the isle!!!