Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Lcfc plane tracking topic

The app alerts you if an aircraft starts "squawking 7700" which is (I think) a transponder code for declaring an emergency. If that happens, I'll let you know.

i had this on an old app before. you wouldn't believe how many plane shout emergency daily. sent me mental! 

All aiming to impress Aranguiz, while tightwad BL are arseing about looking at flights to Chile via German Wings and Ryanair, we've come in with the we will meet you in New York do the bits and bobs your Mrs can have a few hours with Vichai's Amex card on 5th avenue, drop in a casual btw this is our own plane (worth more than BL stadium) and destination Leicester.

Before this theory is dismissed as BS it has worked on numerous occasions. Anyone who has ever played football must at sometime got a call on a sunday morning or something being asked to come and play for a pub side or the likes, you don't really want to play but they throw in the get you a pint after the game etc and the clincher is normally we will come and pick you up. Sure fire winner.

All aiming to impress Aranguiz, while tightwad BL are arseing about looking at flights to Chile via German Wings and Ryanair, we've come in with the we will meet you in New York do the bits and bobs your Mrs can have a few hours with Vichai's Amex card on 5th avenue, drop in a casual btw this is our own plane (worth more than BL stadium) and destination Leicester.

Before this theory is dismissed as BS it has worked on numerous occasions. Anyone who has ever played football must at sometime got a call on a sunday morning or something being asked to come and play for a pub side or the likes, you don't really want to play but they throw in the get you a pint after the game etc and the clincher is normally we will come and pick you up. Sure fire winner.

as much as i love the thought of this. isn't this classed as "tapping up?" 

i had this on an old app before. you wouldn't believe how many plane shout emergency daily. sent me mental!

I know, I've only set the alert up recently and within the first hour a Ryanair flight from East Mids declared an emergency just as it was passing Ipswich over the North Sea. Thought I was witnessing a major incident "live", but actually it just turned around an headed back for East Mids and circled a couple of times over my house at 10000m before landing safely.