Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
1993fox

FIFA rules for hairstyles

Say if a player with an afro shaves his head like a bowl (and then perhaps use some sort of hair product to make it sturdier), then have player put the ball into his cup-shaped hair and then just try to run the ball into the goal, would that be legal??

Asian muff is sumthin pal

lol

Was thinkin somethink similar when I came across a pic of Hamza Choudhury, like what would 'appen if the ball just whent into his hair and stayed there? Would you have players trying to nod it out or would it be a foul :S

Say if a player with an afro shaves his head like a bowl (and then perhaps use some sort of hair product to make it sturdier), then have player put the ball into his cup-shaped hair and then just try to run the ball into the goal, would that be legal??

No. No it wouldn't.

I think this is more of a question for "You Are The Ref." lol

I think the hair-bowl would sound like a great concept in a world of ideas, but one that wouldn't work in the real world.

If I were the ref, I'd allow the player to play unless I felt whatever hair product he had on would be dangerous to his opponents, or could get all over the ball.

I'm on my lunch break at work and I'm bored.

Archived