Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicesterfox11

can we win the league?

I get the feeling we are building something really special, something that could upset the natural course of the Premier league. However we won't win the league, and if that were ever to happen we need to push into the top four at least one season, and only then will it ever happen. Don't be fooled. We will have a bad spell. We may get two/three bad results. It's how we respond from that position that is the true test of how good we are. A lot of these players are performing out of their skins, fuelled by confidence. It won't last 38 games.

If i sniffed the same glue as you then id singlehandedly bang beyonce, elisha cuthbert, rachel, penelope cruz, charlize theron, kate upton and margot robbie all at the same time for 5 hours straight everyday for a month.

Clearly we did well today but realistically you could put us anywhere from 10 to 19. It depends on how results go for us and others. Expect the unexpected in this league. I hope we finish somewhere between 10 and 14th. Anything better would be our version of winning the prem league imho.

Archived