Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicesterfox11

can we win the league?

i know it is still early days but we sit at the top of the tree. out of all the sides that played today we looked head and shoulders above everyone else.

united were poor and van gaal will struggle to get the new signings to gel

chelsea likewise were poor and if costa gets injured its hard to see them getting goals. they have also not won a game in pre season.

manchester city have a tactically useless manager who seems to throw money at any problem ie 49m on sterling who may flop

arsenal have a great signing in cech but otherwise have more or less the same side as last year.

we seemed to have kicked on from our winning run and its looking like teams will struggle to stop us, if we continue playing this way i believe we are in for a real shout.

i know it is still early days but we sit at the top of the tree. out of all the sides that played today we looked head and shoulders above everyone else

chelsea likewise were poor and if costa gets injured its hard to see them getting goals. they have also not won a game in pre season.

manchester city have a tactically useless manager who seems to throw money at any problem ie 49m on sterling who may flop

arsenal have a great signing in cech but otherwise have more or less the same side as last year.

we seemed to have kicked on from our winning run and its looking like teams will struggle to stop us, if we continue playing this way i believe we are in for a real shout.

Why the Fuchs not !

i know it is still early days but we sit at the top of the tree. out of all the sides that played today we looked head and shoulders above everyone else.

Can I have some of what you're huffing? :ermm:

Is the 11 in your username the year you were born?

Archived