Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
leicesterfox11

can we win the league?

I think you'll find Barnes most sensible comment is that you've got to hold and give, but do it at the right time.

I stand corrected.

It's the second sensible thing Barnes ever said.

So this guy makes a thread saying we can win the league, when people laugh he moans about pessimism and then he goes and creates a thread titled "not that great" and goes on about how we totally fluked our win today.

You're a great edition t the forum pal

leicesterfox11 I would rather you ran our club than a fair few people on FT. It is only with an attitude like yours that we will ever win the league.

I suspect we have all been celebrating - so let's calm down and have a bit of fun.

we simply wasnt good enough today. pearson conceded 0 goals against sunderland last season and today we conceded two in one game, defence looks too leaky and the goals were chunks of luck IMO

So what are you trying to get across? That we could win the league, we have a perfectly capable squad, people on this forum are pessimistic BUT we played shite today?

Yeah, but there were less than sensible comments made, like having three lions on the shirt means we can't go wrong.

I think that's a perfectly sensible thing to say, you can't go wrong with three lions on your chest.

Now if we're talking about a griffin trying to fight his way out of a barrier of thistles, then you can go very wrong. Like never getting passed the first round of a World Cup wrong :D

Archived