Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
john_lcfc

England v Northern Ireland

I dont understand it, well actually I do, Sven needs 2 go I think, there is absolutely no coordination - do they actually TRAIN in training? As every time you see in the papers there sitting chatting etc!

Lampard Gerrard and Rooney are not in the game becuase Beckham is running it, to be fiar Beckham is playing class but we need to sort this formation soon because it simply doesnt work!

And Rooney needs to sort his temper out soon or he will never be as good as he can be!

I dont understand it, well actually I do, Sven needs 2 go I think, there is absolutely no coordination - do they actually TRAIN in training? As every time you see in the papers there sitting chatting etc!

Lampard Gerrard and Rooney are not in the game becuase Beckham is running it, to be fiar Beckham is playing class but we need to sort this formation soon because it simply doesnt work!

And Rooney needs to sort his temper out soon or he will never be as good as he can be!

Rooney needs a manager to kick his ass at half time, not kiss it.

Archived