Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Football Stadiums Abroad

Real Madrid shouldn't be too much of a problem provided its not a big game against the likes of Barca, Athletico or the Seville sides, just log on early enough and keep checking the seat plan.

Dont buy them too early, I made that mistake and ended up going through Viagogo and then realised the official ones are released about 2 weeks before the match.

Probably worth merging with the other thread...

groupon usually have AC and Inter games on there might be worth having a look, they tend to do a package with hotels and flights.

Tickets are about 20 odd euros, a flight to bergamo from east mids (easier then having to go to london first and on the way back) is about £100 not sure about accommodation but there are apartment rentals that aren't too expensive if memory serves. Depends I suppose if you can be arsed sorting it all yourself.

Went to Barca V Lyon in the Champions League about 5-6 years ago.

6 of us just rocked up about 10 mins before kick-off and got tickets no probs for their neutral section.

Tickets turned out to be for the very back row and missed the first 5 mins as it took so long to get up there but still well worth it.

There's a fair few Berlin clubs below the third tier. Expect nice beer but not great football. The Olympiastadion is feel worth a tour. History oozes out of the place and you'll see the entire complex.

I'll keep my eyes out for a game this week, im going tomorrow and leaving Sunday so hopefully a team is playing one of those days!

I'm excited to see the stadium though, looks amazing and from doing history as a degree just seeing Berlin in general is exciting

Velez Sarsfield - Buenos Aires

Mestalla - Valencia

Osasuna

Espanyol

Gdansk

Ghent

I'm actually going to Frankfurt in a few weeks, any advice on getting tickets for them, do they sell out typically or can a group of 6-8 rock up and buy tickets together on the gate?

look online, on their own site, they give advice on the tickets for each game.Their reception or customer service is helpfull, and

speak English, if need be.A couple of years ago An ex-English colleague wrote a mail in English, and they returned info in English.

All German clubs sell tickets online, and give advice of rest tickets. Another posdibilty if ticket are few and clubs cant issue

anymore over internet...try:-

Www.eventim.de then fussball, or

Www.ticketonline.de then sport, fussball.

Or just try in google and put tickets and relevant game. Some people buy tickets then for some reason cant go.

I am a Dortmund fan, so far my son and I have bought tkts over club site, even when going to other Stadia and games.

When going to other European cities, local event ticket offices, or clubs sites have so far delivered.

So far over the years, Nederland, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, never a major problem, occasionally needed to try and compare, different channels, but never failed.

Plus some games after late descisions on same day, got tickets. But you do need to know who is a major rival, or which visiting

sides , may suprisingly fill the stadium.

• 2 weeks later...

Went to both the Amsterdam ArenA and the Olympic Stadium over the past week, really impressed with the later the history of it is really amazing!

Thought the Hertha fanstore was okay priced too, I like to get something from each place I visit for their main team so picked up a Hertha scarf and Ajax scarf for €25 all in, the Ajax one was fairly costly but it's a nicer scarf so I can't complain

One thing I did notice was that not many people wear fan gear in both places, in Leicester now I see so many city shirts but I didn't see any of either Hertha or Ajax (a few bayern ones in Germany), maybe we have poor taste when it comes to clothing

Archived