Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WBA (A)

Has this nearly sold out or is there another 2 blocks to sell? Just logged on LCFC direct to get mine and my mates ticket and there is only 4 seats left? All individual.

Edit

Just checked again and Blocks 3 and 6 have ben released. Phew. Panic over.

Can anyone confirm if the 2 boxes with tickets available are the last 2 as I am considering waiting for a friend who can purchase a ticket on Thursday, not sure if they will be sold out by then?

Yes 2 blocks remaining are the ones next to home fans and all that remain. Big risk to leave it past the next points which I believe is midnight tonight.

Yes 2 blocks remaining are the ones next to home fans and all that remain. Big risk to leave it past the next points which I believe is midnight tonight.

Thanks for the information mate. Thursday it changes to 104 points though

Thanks for the information mate. Thursday it changes to 104 points though

yes your correct on points for thursday, but 3 days seems a long while for 108, i would guess that means a few people have those, they must expect to be busy to leave 3 days, bearing in mind top points only had 2 days

also just logged in and lower block a6 has gone yellow in last 3 hours.

best advice i could give is if you risk it, be logged in online at 12.01 thursday am.

yes your correct on points for thursday, but 3 days seems a long while for 108, i would guess that means a few people have those, they must expect to be busy to leave 3 days, bearing in mind top points only had 2 days

best advice i could give is if you risk it, be logged in online at 12.01 thursday am.

Thanks mate, I've got me a ticket and will try for my mate on Thurs as your right going very fast

Least I will be there now!

Are you definitely able to purchase just after midnight on day of sale?

Archived