Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WBA (A)

Alluding to nothing.

I was just saying 'you were nervous...' And you just got in, ie you thought it would be quite close and it was, not having a dig in the slightest.

Eta, you hit the nail on the head way back on page 2. Clear enough?

My apologies for being on the defensive! lol

Yeah was really nervous, managed to get foxes travel aswell which was a suprise. As i thought they'd be gone along time ago. Then again I suppose people like to make their own way down.

I like it because it's convenient. Haha

Sod it I'm going behind enemy lines and get my ticket tomorrow.  :ph34r:

The Leicester end will be like gold dust on here.

Done this a few times over the years.. last time was at Vicarage Road in the play offs  :cry: Said I'd never do it again after that. Torture. 

Done this a few times over the years.. last time was at Vicarage Road in the play offs  :cry: Said I'd never do it again after that. Torture. 

I went yesterday with my wife and daughter and got my ticket and stopped to watch Pan at Coventry Showcase cinema on the way back to make a day of it.

So I'm in the West Brom ticket office and they ask if I have membership and I said "no".

Then they asked if I've been before and I said "loads of times".

He then asked me for my post code and I gave him my real one which is a Leicestershire post code and there was a West Brom member in my street and he asked me "are you Ian?" I said I was, paid in cash and made my exit.  :)

If Leicester get a winner in the last 10 minutes I'll be up.  :ph34r:

I went yesterday with my wife and daughter and got my ticket and stopped to watch Pan at Coventry Showcase cinema on the way back to make a day of it.

So I'm in the West Brom ticket office and they ask if I have membership and I said "no".

He then asked me for my post code and I gave him my real one which is a Leicestershire post code and there was a West Brom member in my street and he asked me "are you Ian?" I said I was, paid in cash and made my exit.  :)

Hows your luck lol

lucky bastard! 

hahaha great stuff. 

I was buying tickets for a game at Birmingham once over the phone (not for a Leicester game) and they started quizzing me asking for the names of the stands...

I'd already researched the West Brom ones and strangely enough I have a pair of West Brom socks. My Mum gave me to them as her West Brom supporting Uncle didn't have them for some reason or other. I put them on as extra proof if I needed it and will also be wearing them a week on Saturday in case I have any bother getting in.

Archived