Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WBA (A)

Ordering 1ticket for a mate after midnight as we can't make this match, have my lads season ticket U/17 spare (can upgrade) if anyone wants me to order it? Get in soon as my lads trying in a couple of hours.....

Up the City.....

Just managed to squeeze it with my 104 points.

My dad picked me up a couple of tickets this morning, the minute the office opened there were very few left then.

So happy to be going to this fixture again this year. COYB!

Just managed to squeeze it with my 104 points.

My dad picked me up a couple of tickets this morning, the minute the office opened there were very few left then.

So happy to be going to this fixture again this year. COYB!

You said you were nervous back on page 2.

Fair price, local ground and memories of last season I expect pushed sales a bit.

You said you were nervous back on page 2.

Fair price, local ground and memories of last season I expect pushed sales a bit.

What have I said in my last post that has refuted that?

I was nervous about getting a ticket, still was this morning hence why i sent my dad down to get them this morning instead of waiting to finish work. And im happy now i have them.

I'm confused as to what you're alluding to fella lol

But yeah, i agree, the locality and our current form would of deffo contributed

What have I said in my last post that has refuted that?

I was nervous about getting a ticket, still was this morning hence why i sent my dad down to get them this morning instead of waiting to finish work. And im happy now i have them.

I'm confused as to what you're alluding to fella lol

But yeah, i agree, the locality and our current form would of deffo contributed

Alluding to nothing.

I was just saying 'you were nervous...' And you just got in, ie you thought it would be quite close and it was, not having a dig in the slightest.

Eta, you hit the nail on the head way back on page 2. Clear enough?

Archived