Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.

WBA (A)

So many people desperate for WBA as if it's some sort of cup tie. 25 quid seems it's the new fiver.

Nice old ground, all standing away end and one of the shortest trips of the season. Not hard to see why it's popular especially when it is one of the cheaper games of the season.

Nice old ground, all standing away end and one of the shortest trips of the season. Not hard to see why it's popular especially when it is one of the cheaper games of the season.

I understand all the reasons. Just never seen so many people hoping it makes it to 3rd or 4th days other than maybe Bournemouth and that was more down to the small allocation.

I've got 9 people on my list for who want's to go. Some of which I would guess may give it a miss if it was £45 for example.

I understand all the reasons. Just never seen so many people hoping it makes it to 3rd or 4th days other than maybe Bournemouth and that was more down to the small allocation.

I've got 9 people on my list for who want's to go. Some of which I would guess may give it a miss if it was £45 for example.

I'm only going for the curry mate!

Archived