Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Bournemouth (H) 2/1/16 3pm KO

2nd and hopefully last game ill miss this Season.  1 Adult,  and one  8-9 ticket in P3 row R of family stand. 

Child Ticket for Child only. No Upgrades

Face value sale.  £26.    Kids ticket is free.     

Exchange 30 minutes before Chelsea game outside stadium.

2nd and hopefully last game ill miss this Season. 1 Adult, and one 8-9 ticket in P3 row R of family stand.

Child Ticket for Child only. No Upgrades

Face value sale. £26. Kids ticket is free.

Exchange 30 minutes before Chelsea game outside stadium.

I'll have them mate please for my stepdad and brother. I've pm'd you my number.

Hi folks, after 2 tickets against man city or bournemouth. I know its unlikely haha.

Anyway, I want them because I took my bird to the everton game for the first time (shes American), and she loved it. Id like to take her again before she goes back home for a few months in mid jan - I feel this is the best chance to convince her to get a season ticket or to get her involved in "soccer", even tho shes already bet us to win the title at 1/1500!.

Cheers, pm me.

• 2 weeks later...

Happy new year all- I am new to becoming a member on the board but have been logging on to the forums for a long time- just wanted to ask if anyone has 2 tickets going for the Bournemouth game Saturday- would be hugely grateful to take them off your hands if you do so I can take my dad to the game- Thanks in advance

Archived