Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Stoke (H) 23/1/16 3pm KO

Leicester City vs Stoke City | 23.01.16 - 15:00 KO
Barclays Premier League
Category B Fixture

Ticket Prices

Age Bands Prices Adults £26 to £48 Seniors (Over 65s) £24 to £42 Under 22s £24 to £42 Under 18s £20 to £33 Under 12s £6 to £15 Under 10s FREE to £12

*Under 10s are only FREE in the Family Stand.

* * Please note that tickets in the Family Stand are extremely limited * *  

Sale Dates

On Sale Dates Criteria* Monday 23 November Gold* & Family Fox Members** Monday 30 November Silver Fox Members Monday 7 December City Fox Members  Wednesday 16 December Season Ticket Holders
*One ticket per Membership/Season Ticket

**One Adult & One Under 18 ticket per Family Fox Membership

Additional Information

Please note that match tickets are non-refundable

Tickets purchased online and via the City Sales Centre are subject to a £1 booking fee

• 2 weeks later...

Altlough I posted this in the tickets wanted/for sale thread, I just thought I'd post it here too just in case:

Hi there, I'm looking to travel over from Ireland for the Stoke match with my 2 sons aged 12 & 9. Because of their ages we'd need the 3 seats together. PM me please if any available. Thanks in advance.

I'm after 2 tickets (seated together) ideally in C2 or thereabouts if poss but anything considered, I am a STH  although wanting additional for my Bro and missus as they will be over from Spain, message me with details if anyone has 2 for sale

Cheers

I'm after 2 tickets (seated together) ideally in C2 or thereabouts if poss but anything considered, I am a STH although wanting additional for my Bro and missus as they will be over from Spain, message me with details if anyone has 2 for sale

Cheers

Why does your missus live in Spain with your brother

Why does your missus live in Spain with your brother

We have restaurant business there, we alternate between our 2 restaurants over there and the one here, we are closing the Spanish ones for Xmas so they will both be back, not that I should need to explain but, I have anyway

We have restaurant business there, we alternate between our 2 restaurants over there and the one here, we are closing the Spanish ones for Xmas so they will both be back, not that I should need to explain but, I have anyway

No you don't have to explain it just reads a bit odd, maybe it's just my dirty mind lol

I can't help until it makes season ticket holders, but if you want me to have a look when it does, let me know.

No you don't have to explain it just reads a bit odd, maybe it's just my dirty mind lol

I can't help until it makes season ticket holders, but if you want me to have a look when it does, let me know.

Haha, I know what you meant and to save face after realising my error came up with that, if I had 2 restaurants in Spain I deffo wouldn't be running 1 in England, lol.

For my Brother and his 'Missus'.

Cheers anyhow bud, me and bro-in-law are both STHs so will most probably have to wait until 16th and do ourselves unless a member comes to my aid, cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, me and the missus are coming up from Wales to visit family and friends on Sat 23 Jan.

I was hoping that someone could help me out with two tickets for the Stoke game, never been to the KP, was a season ticket holder at filbert street.

Thanks in advance.

I think they're on general sale mate! 

I called them and asked, but they said since I had not purchased a ticket in the past couple of seasons I could not buy one.  Someone else told me this was to prevent away fans from buying tickets.  I'd like to buy a ticket, but I can't seem to find a way to do it  :(

I called them and asked, but they said since I had not purchased a ticket in the past couple of seasons I could not buy one. Someone else told me this was to prevent away fans from buying tickets. I'd like to buy a ticket, but I can't seem to find a way to do it :(

Check your messages.

Archived