Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

FM2006

This game is so much better than FM2005.

I just played my first game of the season against Millwall and I won 5-2, it was a thrilling game. The match engine looks a lot mor realistic, there are more missed placed or slowly timed passes, shooting seems a lot closer to life and the players seem a lot more intelligent.

After the game I had loads of messages about the game like reports, feedback on De Vries's hatrick, message from the chairman and a question from the media about McManaman's great debut :D

I started a game with Chelsea and bought Ronaldinho and Adriano, and then played 5 friendlies against piss poor opposition and lost 3 of them and drew 2 of them, not scoring a goal at all. :mad:

I think I will abandon that game and start with Leicester!

I started a game with Chelsea and bought Ronaldinho and Adriano, and then played 5 friendlies against piss poor opposition and lost 3 of them and drew 2 of them, not scoring a goal at all. :mad:

Some people have questioned Chelsea on the game. Probably made in such a way that you have to think like Jose Mourino to acually manage them succesfully!

But im really enjoying it at the moment! Its more of a challenge becuase you have to think about the oposition more when selectin the team. As ricey said, the media is vastly imrpoved and there is loads more feedback from coaches/physios!

Here are some screenies of how im doin...

2006-OCT.jpg

06table.jpg

But im really enjoying it at the moment! Its more of a challenge becuase you have to think about the oposition more when selectin the team.
I've been doing that for a while now since I got FM 2005. I used to just stick with a tactic, but now I alter it every game depending on who I'm laying, what formation they play against teams of my calibur, what players they have etc...

It makes it so much more satisfying when you win.

There is a known bug about lower foreign teams being too good due to the grey players having great stats.

I started as Chelsea signed Shevchenko, Eto (cost me £49million + Gallas!!! :o ) and puyol lost all pres season friendlies to rubbish teams like Oxford but can't stop winning now the premiership has started!!

it does look like being a great game though

• 3 weeks later...

i got released at leicester, then got offered at a few clubs but didnt want to move out of home so just joined kettering as it is the only club where i could live at home. Do you think I will be on h ame in ktterins first eam (which I have been this season) or as a free transfer?

Archived