Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Grewks

Ice Hockey

1 hour ago, spacemunky said:

If the Leafs win a game in this series I'd be shocked lol

Don’t be such a doomer, I think the leafs can beat the bruins, just need the all stars to show up.

The avs on the other hand, don’t see them beating the jets unfortunately. I don’t trust Georgiev to keep the puck out of the net, and with them being a 1 line team if Mackinnon and Rantanen are quiet, can’t see them winning

24 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

And he didn't lol

Complete joke, 3 goals on 8 shots in 1st period and then another 3 goals on 6 shots in 3rd period, ridiculous!!

At this point, the avs have to put annunen in net for the rest of the series. Georgiev is just terrible.

On 24/04/2024 at 10:06, SemperEadem said:

Steelers clear up the UK hockey trophies.

What is the point in the challenge cup? Is that cup held in high esteem along with the British championship?

In the NHL the the Stanley cup is all that matters, i don't think any team cares for the president trophy, the only reason they want to be the number 1 team because they want home ice advantage throughout the entire playoffs.

2 minutes ago, ShadowKing said:

What is the point in the challenge cup? Is that cup held in high esteem along with the British championship?

In the NHL the the Stanley cup is all that matters, i don't think any team cares for the president trophy, the only reason they want to be the number 1 team because they want home ice advantage throughout the entire playoffs.

Im not really a fan enough to give you a good answer sorry. My lad just like all the glitz and over the topness of it all.

On 21/04/2024 at 22:28, ShadowKing said:

Complete joke, 3 goals on 8 shots in 1st period and then another 3 goals on 6 shots in 3rd period, ridiculous!!

At this point, the avs have to put annunen in net for the rest of the series. Georgiev is just terrible.

The Avs seemed like they've turned things around since that first game.

Leafs might as well trade Marner, Matthews and Nylander for some players who'll actually show up when it counts.

2 hours ago, spacemunky said:

The Avs seemed like they've turned things around since that first game.

Leafs might as well trade Marner, Matthews and Nylander for some players who'll actually show up when it counts.

Hahaha, yeah looks like I overreacted :sweating:. I think it was the culmination of the past few weeks during the regular season and that 7-0 loss to the jets a few weeks ago, I was just checked out on georgiev, also I didn’t think Hellybuck would be this bad, hopefully this is not the decline for him because the jets are stuck with him for another 8 years.

I think the leafs should’ve traded marner last off season, before nmc kicked in, keep Willy and Matthews. I am sure marner could’ve gotten a decent return with good depth/defensive players. One more year with Tavares, so they’re stuck with him.

Also, keefe should’ve just gone with woll last game, he is going to lose his job and samsonov is not coming back next year so might as well just gave him his shot.

• Like 1