Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxychik

Box for man u away

I HAVE 2 TICKETS FOR THE EURO 2016 FINAL IN PARIS THEY COST ME 560.00€ EACH IF YOU LOOK ON THE WEB TO GET THEM OF A TICKET SITE THEY ARE 1400.00€ EACH CAT 2 AND THERE IS NO FREE BEER OR RACHEL, SO THERE IS ALWAYS SOME ONE THAT IS GOING TO PAY.

O AND I VE BEEN INVITED TO THIS GAME ILL WILL BE JUST TO THE LEFT OF YOU ABOUT 30 YARDS BEHIND "LVG" SEE YOU THERE 

COOL STORY BRO

Hospitality has been sold out for a while, wanted to take my son for his 13th birthday present but all packages completely sold out weeks back. Not even worth posting in the tickets thread, as so many people want tickets and although we are season ticket holders we aren't P2 or P3 and they should be next in line for any spare tickets. Crazy times. Might sign up as United members and see if we can get in the home end?!

Hi All,

Saw this post when I was browsing online and wanted to put the offer out there.

The business I work for actually has a box at Man United and we don't have any clients attending the Leicester game. As such we would be willing to sell the tickets as we have no Leicester fans in the office and figure that it might be more use to you guys.

You get:

- 4-course meal

- Drinks including wine, beer, cider & soft drinks.

- To watch the game from the comfort of the box

We won't be charging £9000. We would be willing to charge probably half that, and if anyone is interested in a couple of spaces rather than the entire box, again we would be happy to hear from people.

If you want to put an offer in, by all means.

Just send me a message if its of interest and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Hi All,

The business I work for actually has a box at Man United and we don't have any clients attending the Leicester game. As such we would be willing to sell the tickets as we have no Leicester fans in the office and figure that it might be more use to you guys.

You get:

- 4-course meal

We won't be charging £9000. We would be willing to charge probably half that, and if anyone is interested in a couple of spaces rather than the entire box, again we would be happy to hear from people.

Just send me a message if its of interest and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

How many does the box take? Out of interest

Ah well it was just in case anyone had plenty of cash and didnt have a ticket i thought i'd share 

.... I'm sure someone will take it off their hands

Have you tried www.themillionairesforum.co.uk ?

from the email ....

Due to the popularity of this fixture and the possibility of Leicester taking the title at this game, we have now completely sold out of all VIP suite options for this game but have just been notified we have 1 x Executive box to offer.

This Executive Box is one of our best private facilities and can seat upto 8 people, this is priced at £9000 + VAT

I think that's really quite competitive - particularly given that my seat for the Everton game cost £15k.

Hi All,

You get:

- 4-course meal

Hi.  I have sent you a private message..

Archived