Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Celtic away (ICC cup) 5.30pm on Saturday 23rd of July

I will be at the game and if anyone sings any anti IRA songs or pro Rangers songs then I wont be joining in I am going to Celtic Park to support my team which happens to be Leicester City not Celtic or Rangers  I am of no political persuasion so why bring politics into football if you want to antagonise people by chanting inflammatory songs etc then go to Ireland and do it their, not in this  country.

I will be at the game and if anyone sings any anti IRA songs or pro Rangers songs then I wont be joining in I am going to Celtic Park to support my team which happens to be Leicester City not Celtic or Rangers I am of no political persuasion so why bring politics into football if you want to antagonise people by chanting inflammatory songs etc then go to Ireland and do it their, not in this country.

15g5f6p.jpg

nz0gl.jpg

There's nothing wrong with a Irish flag with a Leicester badge on it. A Irish flag with Belfast on it, is asking for trouble though. Now I'm not speaking for every Leicester fan but I feel there's a lot more rangers fans then Celtic. I'll be honest I'm more pro Rangers and hate Celtic.

I don't irish people or Ireland, I hate them Irish people who hate the British, who live in Britain. I'm not some UVF member though.

There's nothing wrong with a Irish flag with a Leicester badge on it. A Irish flag with Belfast on it, is asking for trouble though. Now I'm not speaking for every Leicester fan but I feel there's a lot more rangers fans then Celtic. I'll be honest I'm more pro Rangers and hate Celtic.

I don't irish people or Ireland, I hate them Irish people who hate the British, who live in Britain. I'm not some UVF member though.

23m622x.jpg

Everybody know Chelsea and Rangers have a connection. Celtic fans aren't no angels regarding British soldiers

I have to break my silence

Seriously Hugo That's all you see wrong with that picture lol LOL lol

Nazi Salutes obviously aren't that offensive to you lol

I'm not defending Celtic see my post earlier , many many Celtic fans are bigots and yobs

ekgu9j.png

It baffles me as to why anyone would take a national flag of a different country to a domestic game, it's about the club, not about you and your country.

I loved in the US for a while and it never even crossed my mind to take a Britain flag with a team name on it to a game.

Off course nazi salutes are offensive, but in regards too that fact these people are morons. I don't share their views and they're scum. Britain fought the nazi why Ireland remain neutral and before you start. Yes I know a lot of Irish people fought in the war on the side of the British.

It baffles me as to why anyone would take a national flag of a different country to a domestic game, it's about the club, not about you and your country.

I loved in the US for a while and it never even crossed my mind to take a Britain flag with a team name on it to a game.

Let's be honest only sad drips watch American sports overseas so no one would see the flags lol

The premier league is global and watched all over the world and fans making a pilgrimage to a club I think like to mark the event by showing thier national flag and identifying the distance they covered to be at the game.

Leicester are global now and it's hard for some of the non STH locals to realise that thier Support for the club is now no more or less significant to the Club as a Foxes fan living in Bangkok

But in all that In all honestly I'll actually say that I agree with you , my view is unless your a tourist what's the point , I was being antagonistic saying above I'll bring an Irish flag , I'm too lazy to be tying it up every week lol

Off course nazi salutes are offensive, but in regards too that fact these people are morons. I don't share their views and they're scum. Britain fought the nazi why Ireland remain neutral and before you start. Yes I know a lot of Irish people fought in the war on the side of the British.

Unfortunately we had Nazi sympathisers in Ireland who would have invited hitler in !

99% of Irish people love the English , visit and see the warmth and respect you will get , obviously the north is different , and that's for me and you

Right wing facist groups exhist in the UK in significant numbers , they don't exist in ireland , I can never understand why we have Nazi sympathisers in the UK

Plus are you sure they're not just showing their hands in support of Ulster ? Like the red hand ? Not a nazi salute...

Support of Ulster lol , They come from Chigwell lol

Why does Ulster need or want their support ?

Ulster is doing quite ok from what I read

I reckon theres more talk bout sectarian nonsense on here than on the celtic or rangers forums. :D

Tbh you have always declared your love of Celtic and hatred of Rangers be known. This isn't IRA vs UVF, im not religious and I'm not anti Irish.

Unfortunately we had Nazi sympathisers in Ireland who would have invited hitler in !

99% of Irish people love the English , visit and see the warmth and respect you will get , obviously the north is different , and that's for me and you

Right wing facist groups exhist in the UK in significant numbers , they don't exist in ireland , I can never understand why we have Nazi sympathisers in the UK

I don't get how British people can give nazi salutes and displayed nazi flags or chant seig heil. Say that about Poland and Russia and most of Eastern Europe. Don't they remember what the nazi did to half of Europe and yet 100 years on and people are nazi themselves. Disgusting and I know it's a free country but people with them views should **** off. Same with Isis and the IRA.

I don't get how British people can give nazi salutes and displayed nazi flags or chant seig heil. Say that about Poland and Russia and most of Eastern Europe. Don't they remember what the nazi did to half of Europe and yet 100 years on and people are nazi themselves. Disgusting and I know it's a free country but people with them views should **** off. Same with Isis and the IRA.

IRA , Isis , Nazi , Hamas

All the same , evil men doing evil deeds

In the name of gods or causes that mean FECK all to ordinary good people

See Hugo we are actually on same page buddy :)

looks like it wil hit booking history then since they still haven't got round to sorting bloody memberships yet.

i will have 4 available for this if anyone wants them? pm me before 2pm tomorrow because im leaving for glastonbury then. 

Archived