Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

Celtic away (ICC cup) 5.30pm on Saturday 23rd of July

I'm going to drive down from Aberdeen since I don't get much of an opportunity to get to the King Power these days. Only problem is I can only purchase one ticket online per person and wanted to take my 11 year old son to his first LCFC match.

Any way round this or can anyone help?

I'm going to drive down from Aberdeen since I don't get much of an opportunity to get to the King Power these days. Only problem is I can only purchase one ticket online per person and wanted to take my 11 year old son to his first LCFC match.

Carnt you buy multiple tickets when on general sale

I would suggest you ring the ticket office up on Monday and order them then. I think on line they limit to one per person. I am a priority 1 season ticket holder I got mine and tried to order another on line last week but it wouldn't let me even thought it's on general sale.

I'll send you a reference you can use if you want.

Just add it online in the friends and family bit and buy 2 tickets.

I'll send you a reference you can use if you want.

Just add it online in the friends and family bit and buy 2 tickets.

If you could PM me this that would be great, thanks. Or else I'll just have to call up the ticket office and order two on Monday.

If you could PM me this that would be great, thanks. Or else I'll just have to call up the ticket office and order two on Monday.

I'll send you one 1st thing Monday morning.

Or you could try registering your lad as a customer over the phone Monday.

Maybe a better option. At least it gives him a booking history from there on.

Archived