Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

4 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Totti End of an Era SBC incoming!

DEIXu-KXkAIvB0Z.png

It obviously will be but I hope this doesn't cost like 418m coins.

Why couldn't they have made him like 90 rated and relatively affordable?

1 hour ago, AKCJ said:

It obviously will be but I hope this doesn't cost like 418m coins.

Why couldn't they have made him like 90 rated and relatively affordable?

There's always hope the requirements aren't going to be so challenging.

4 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

No doubt they will be. 

And they are:

2 TOTW cards , 4 TOTS, 1 OTW card required for Totti. Plus a 88 OVR rating.

Might go for Kuyt instead - way easier.

Good night, everybody!

IMG_0486.thumb.PNG.f69c114b2e9d55238355135ef83c57e3.PNG

Bare in mind this was a division 5 game so he's obviously not very good himself lol , I couldn't really be arsed after going down 1-0 and it finished 2-0

I understand hate messages (although they're childish but funny) but this what a disabled 

móng changes to diasabled now lol!!

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

And they are:

2 TOTW cards , 4 TOTS, 1 OTW card required for Totti. Plus a 88 OVR rating.

Might go for Kuyt instead - way easier.

Good night, everybody!

Behave EA. 

Did the futties nomination sbc thinking that if said player won his card would get upgraded.... apparently not though you can use the card you get to do the sbc for the winning card lollollol the fvckers are still pulling people's pants down this late on

1 hour ago, Wookie said:

IMG_0486.thumb.PNG.f69c114b2e9d55238355135ef83c57e3.PNG

Bare in mind this was a division 5 game so he's obviously not very good himself lol , I couldn't really be arsed after going down 1-0 and it finished 2-0

I understand hate messages (although they're childish but funny) but this what a disabled 

móng changes to diasabled now lol!!

I kind of understand a little when people send these shitty msgs after you've beat them but i'll never understand some1 sending msgs like this after they've won, I played some guy who also had the otw Pogba and he absolutely smashed me then after the game he sent me a screen shot of his pogba and my pogbas stats side by side.... I mean come the fvck on who goes to all that effort after winning a bloody game of FIFA lol 

3 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Did the futties nomination sbc thinking that if said player won his card would get upgraded.... apparently not though you can use the card you get to do the sbc for the winning card lollollol the fvckers are still pulling people's pants down this late on

Nah, EA Sports made it perfectly clear early on that the Futties Nomination SBC would give you a regular card (just in a different color) and the respective card not getting an upgrade once selected as the main SBC later on.

Completing the Winner SBC is the only way to get the Winner item, Nominee items DO NOT get an automatic upgrade.

https://www.easports.com/fifa/ultimate-team/news/2017/futties

9 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Fut Champions is really fvcking me off tonight. 1 win out of 4. Every single team is full of blues. Even came up against the new Totti card ffs. 

Try not to look at the oppositions team before you play you'll be amazed at how your mindset changes, I found I played so different every time I seen my opponent had a beast team regardless of how good they were

15 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Finished the night 6/1 was just about to complete the totti sbc then noticed he has 70 Stamina lollollol think I'll pass

Totti's godly though. If you're not into pacewhoring, but actual passing football, he's so much fun to use.

7 minutes ago, MC Prussian said:

Totti's godly though. If you're not into pacewhoring, but actual passing football, he's so much fun to use.

He does look insane but I think I'll wait it out and see who the next player is, I'd quite like Gerrard but we'll see I've only got enough high rated special players to complete 1 of these high ends without spending any coins... plus I'd be trading in my beloved Sbc Lacazette and sbc Suarez..

might try his loan card 1st as a slow player with low Stam like Ibra I think you can get away with but having a pacer player like totti I might struggle

3 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

He does look insane but I think I'll wait it out and see who the next player is, I'd quite like Gerrard but we'll see I've only got enough high rated special players to complete 1 of these high ends without spending any coins... plus I'd be trading in my beloved Sbc Lacazette and sbc Suarez..

might try his loan card 1st as a slow player with low Stam like Ibra I think you can get away with but having a pacer player like totti I might struggle

6 End of an Era cards in total, Totti and Kuyt down, 4 to go. Gerrard will surely be in there and so will Philipp Lahm. Which leaves Lampard and Xabi Alonso.

I'm personally keen on Gerrard and Xabi Alonso. I want another special CDM for my Bundesliga side, they are pretty rare in that league.

50 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

Try not to look at the oppositions team before you play you'll be amazed at how your mindset changes, I found I played so different every time I seen my opponent had a beast team regardless of how good they were

Might try that actually. Cheers. 

So tempted to sell my BPL side and create a Brazilian squad. TOTS cards and TOTW cards seem to be going relatively cheap and could do with a change. It's just the risk of selling my players and not getting on with a new squad. 

4 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

So tempted to sell my BPL side and create a Brazilian squad. TOTS cards and TOTW cards seem to be going relatively cheap and could do with a change. It's just the risk of selling my players and not getting on with a new squad. 

The Eredivise is a decent cheap league to use for quality tots players, Jorgensen is a beast up top, Elia is unreal LF/LW, Guardardo and Klassen are really good cms, and Haps/Moreno are 2 of the best LB/CB I've used

Archived