Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

31 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

6 wins from 17 games. Really struggling atm. 

It's a shitter of a game mode buddy especially once you get in a rut and start raging and blaming ea for cock ups that could have been prevented, best thing to do is step away for 10 mins then try and go again... I know it's easier said than done as I'm the worst for it but weeks/months I've done well I've somehow managed to just accept a loss then try and start again fresh and calm

1 hour ago, Grantham Fox said:

C'mon Buzz! What's going on? Just standard bs or ? I didn't even give qualifying a go. Itotally forgot, but to be honest, I probably wouldn't of made it anyways lol

When you come up against sweaty as fvck sides every game that consist of players like Aubameyang, Son, Mertens, Salah nearly every game you know you don't stand a chance. TOTS players can literally score from wherever they like, they always seem to get to the ball first no matter what, defenders are keeping up with my TOTS Taison when he has 95 pace or whatever he has, I could go on I really could. EA need to completely revamp UT. And another thing that really fvcks me off. Why has nearly every TOTS card got 90 odd pace? Fvcking Eriksen beating Walker to the ball should never be allowed. 

I'm done. I'm fvcking done. 

30 minutes ago, Wookie said:

I don't enjoy UT at all, don't know why I still play. 

I hate UT but it always pulls me in. It's as if EA let me go on a lovely winning streak and when things are looking up and I'm bossing it they turn proper killjoy and fvck well and truly. 

28 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

I hate UT but it always pulls me in. It's as if EA let me go on a lovely winning streak and when things are looking up and I'm bossing it they turn proper killjoy and fvck well and truly. 

It's addictive 

4 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

What I really want is for my team to play teams full of TOTS and IF players more because 70% of the time isnt near enough

More like 95% more of the time for me. Love getting dicked over by OP teams. It's the best feeling in the world. 

16 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

More like 95% more of the time for me. Love getting dicked over by OP teams. It's the best feeling in the world. 

I personally really enjoy being better than them, but becuase they have these cvnty players with their 99 longshots can score from any range.

Really makes me feel good when kante scores a 30yarder past me. So realistic this game

2 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

I usually do alright against said teams although my team is unreal as well but last night i came up against a full Tots/Toty hybrid with bpl and la liga players... felt comfortable when any of his players were on the ball until his toty Messi picked the ball up destroyed me every time he was untouchable, missed an easy chance to win it in the 88th min then got messied in extra time, you don't know op until you've played that little Argentinian p***k lol 

9 hours ago, dbtcity said:

you don't know op until you've played that little Argentinian p***k 

Do you reckon Betis and Alaves players come off after a defeat going "Fúcking Messi's overpowered!"? lol 

Well after a really bad start to the weekend league I did manage to pull it back but I sit in Gold 3 which is shit. Atleast I automatically qualify for next weekend but it's typical I find my form right at the death. 

2 hours ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Ah gold 1, we meet again

I stopped with 5 games to go on 24 wins, with pretty much nothing worth while in packs player wise it works out better to stay at gold 2 imo as you get a load of fitness cards in the rare mega packs

Looks like they've really lowered the requirements to hit elite monthlys, I've hit elite 3 once this year and I'm predicted elite 1... had a look and it's only 90 wins for elite 1 85 for elite 2 and 77 for elite 3 from 160 games they're pretty achievable numbers for even us average players 

Some collateral damage from this weekend league. Was sat on 17 wins, just needing 1 more to leave it for the week, had a eaids moment, then a moth started fluttering about my head, jumped up and one punched the ****er, killed it... And my bedroom light, fixture and all. :dry:

Decided to sell my Calcio A team yesterday, which suddenly started feeling slow and cumbersome on the ball, and bought this Eredivisie TOTS team (plus MOTM Krul, the only Eredivise GK over 80 rated, and End Of An Era Kuyt) for less than 350k. Still getting to grips with it but it's definitely an improvement. Elia, Jorgensen, Toornstra and Guardado are all a joy to play with. Struggling to find a replacement for Kuyt at RW because he just doesn't have the pace. Considering selling Ziyech, buying Sneijder and buying TOTS Promes or SIF Robben to put in at RW on 7 chem. Thoughts?

Screenshot_20170710-082045.jpg

36 minutes ago, duk3nuk3m said:

Decided to sell my Calcio A team yesterday, which suddenly started feeling slow and cumbersome on the ball, and bought this Eredivisie TOTS team (plus MOTM Krul, the only Eredivise GK over 80 rated, and End Of An Era Kuyt) for less than 350k. Still getting to grips with it but it's definitely an improvement. Elia, Jorgensen, Toornstra and Guardado are all a joy to play with. Struggling to find a replacement for Kuyt at RW because he just doesn't have the pace. Considering selling Ziyech, buying Sneijder and buying TOTS Promes or SIF Robben to put in at RW on 7 chem. Thoughts?

Screenshot_20170710-082045.jpg

You could switch to a 4-1-2-1-2, and convert Kuyt to a RM. Or try the 4-5-1/4-2-3-1 approach with a LM/RM.

2 hours ago, MC Prussian said:

You could switch to a 4-1-2-1-2, and convert Kuyt to a RM. Or try the 4-5-1/4-2-3-1 approach with a LM/RM.

Possibly, but that would mean having to get Dolberg TOTS or another Eredivisie striker up top along side Jorgensen or converting a winger to RF or LF on 7 chem. I usually tend to play better with 4-3-3 variants, but could try 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1.

Archived