Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sammy

Arsenal meltdown

Hahahaha..

Arsenal's new signings penalty kick for Switzerland v Poland!!!.. Granite!..

More like dogshit!

...another North London bottler!!

Should have signed Chaka Khan instead!

EL Bastardo: sincere question. Do you think Kane is all that, or do you think he's a decent striker who's got lucky playing in front of an incredibly productive midfield? I ask because he misses a LOT of opportunities, though he looks great when he does score. For my money, you put an Aguero, Vardy, Defoe, Shane Long up there and Spurs'd have pushed us a lot closer.

Kane imo still has a lot to learn. He isn't the best striker in the league, Aguero is miles ahead of anyone. He can be very frustrating, and still inconsistent. That said, people forget he is 22, and this time 2 years ago no-one had hoped he'd have achieved anything near what he already has. When he first came through and played the European games, i personally thought he was utter shit. Seemed to click for him all of a sudden. I'm not naive enough to think hes the finished article, he clearly has things he has to work on, but what 22 year old doesn't. The fact he's scored 20+ goals 2 years in a row means he must be on the right track. 

He's English, so he's bound to get more shine in the press. Think that pisses a lot of people who aren't fans of his off, but that's not his fault i guess.

Either way, he needs to be taken out of the firing line from time to time, and we'll address that this summer. He can't keep playing 50+ games at his age a season, and not expect it to catch up with him. I'm amazed how durable he's been, and we can count on him. He does need support though. 

Always have and will love Defoe, was gutted when he left both times, never got the chance at spurs for a prolonged run in the side. And don't get me started on his England career. If you think vardy is being wasted now, Defoe was for his entire england career. ****ing carlton cole, kevin Davies, andy carroll, the list goes on and on. Ughhhhhhhh.

Weller, just a question, how do you know the spurs stadium is under works at the minute?? This isn't being reported in any kind of national publication, you clearly are keeping your finger on the pulse, are you sure you're not really spurs?! 

Not obsessed my ****ing arse

Guest seanfox778

Hahahaha..

Arsenal's new signings penalty kick for Switzerland v Poland!!!.. Granite!..

More like dogshit!

...another North London bottler!!

Özil just missed one for Germany now haha.

I honestly don't think had drinkwater played for any other national side he would have been left at home... just ridiculous ...

It's not the wilshere one im baffled by, its Jordan henderson i can't get my head round. He was injured too, at least wilshere has something to his game which maybe others don't have. Jordan henderson is ****ing garbage

Weller, just a question, how do you know the spurs stadium is under works at the minute?? This isn't being reported in any kind of national publication, you clearly are keeping your finger on the pulse, are you sure you're not really spurs?!

Not obsessed my ****ing arse

Unfortunately I know lots of deluded Spuds fans (like you).. I hear about various things such as work on your poxy stadium.. Why don't you just sod off this forum?

El bastardo,I think you are growing a little too attached to lcfc, you may not admit it, but I can see little signs.

If spurs are out the pl race next year, I think you will be secretly cheering for us

Watching Sky Sports News.

So funny watching how salty Ray Parlour and Alan Smith are about it all, basically they were saying in other words "How dare he turn Arsenal down", "Not many people turn Arsenal down, certainly not for a small club like Leicester"... :yawn:

Think Alan Smith even used the excuse £20m fee was basically pressure that Vardy wasn't sure he could handle :crylaugh:

I'd like to see Merson's reactions, talk about meltdown, that'd be comedy gold.

I was listening to TalkSport last week and Georgie Bingham said "It's embarrassing really that Arsenal can't sign Jamie Vardy, they can't tempt him away from Leicester".

I find it all very funny but at the same time it winds me up! lol

Alan Smith believes that Jamie Vardys game would have improved alongside better players at Arsenal. But of course no disrespect to Leicester. What a tosser!

Alan Smith believes that Jamie Vardys game would have improved alongside better players at Arsenal. But of course no disrespect to Leicester. What a tosser!

Not sure why he states so matter of factly that Arsenal have better players than us. It was us that won the Premier League by 10 points. And we had both the PFA & FWA players of the season.

We know what we are!

Why all the animosity buddies

Not too sure mate, i presume foad means **** off and die though, which is slightly ott, bearing in mind i have never once on here slagged off lcfc. Far from it really. If you are gonna say stuff like that, at least have the ****ing minerals not to abbreviate it though. Not sure my missus and children would be too happy if I 'took your advice' weller, and anyone else on here who doesn't think that comment is unacceptable. It's a game of football at the end of the day we are discussing here. 

I find it quite remarkable that for all the bitching about spurs fans here, you are showing the exact same traits you supposedly hate us for.

I don't hold it against Leicester City and their general fan base though, keyboard warriors and all that. We all know Billy big bollocks would never dream of saying it to my face, loud arses on the Internet never do, that's why they vent on the Internet.  

Still wish you the best of luck next year in Europe and the league (just not at our expense this time). I'd have you finishing above arse and chels every season all day long.

Not too sure mate, i presume foad means **** off and die though, which is slightly ott, bearing in mind i have never once on here slagged off lcfc. Far from it really. If you are gonna say stuff like that, at least have the ****ing minerals not to abbreviate it though. Not sure my missus and children would be too happy if I 'took your advice' weller, and anyone else on here who doesn't think that comment is unacceptable. It's a game of football at the end of the day we are discussing here. 

I find it quite remarkable that for all the bitching about spurs fans here, you are showing the exact same traits you supposedly hate us for.

I don't hold it against Leicester City and their general fan base though, keyboard warriors and all that. We all know Billy big bollocks would never dream of saying it to my face, loud arses on the Internet never do, that's why they vent on the Internet.  

Still wish you the best of luck next year in Europe and the league (just not at our expense this time). I'd have you finishing above arse and chels every season all day long.

Yeah it's used occasionally as a 'joke' ever since Pearson said it to a fan, though a joke is supposed to require humour. Weller's been spewing his hatred for Spurs ever since he registered, not just due to this season. I'd just put him on ignore, unlikely to miss anything worthwhile.

Archived