Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sammy

Arsenal meltdown

I'm not an elitist, my old man who is still a season ticket holder is the same, as are all the people who sit around him at the lane. Call it as you see it. We fell short. I'm still amazed at comments about blowing it from some of you chaps, take the credit, Leicester deserved it in the end last season. Not here to take that away from you.

Future is very bright, young, improving team with one of the best young managers in charge, loads more in our academy to get excited about (there are even more, trust me on that) with the new ground on the way soon. Finally look like we are going (and staying) in the right direction. Exciting times ahead! 

Ok no need to show off.

I'm not an elitist, my old man who is still a season ticket holder is the same, as are all the people who sit around him at the lane. Call it as you see it. We fell short. I'm still amazed at comments about blowing it from some of you chaps, take the credit, Leicester deserved it in the end last season. Not here to take that away from you.

Future is very bright, young, improving team with one of the best young managers in charge, loads more in our academy to get excited about (there are even more, trust me on that) with the new ground on the way soon. Finally look like we are going (and staying) in the right direction. Exciting times ahead!

just a thought for you, could you be facing a disarming and poor start to the season.

Your club more than most will be feeling the Hodgson catastrophy.

Can your star english players get it out of the system mentally. Ali and Kane looked

mentally tired, I reckon Walker will ride it out, but Rose and Dier might start with

a low confidence, these players are experiencing a double whami .

Mental tiredness in sport is not something easy to evaluate, top managers often miss the

obvious clues.Again my concern from all is Ali, hes young, he went within 9 months

from a great 1st team choice displaying all his arrogant skills, seemingly invincible to

a disappointing season finish with his club, then a catastrophical team displays at the

Euros.His growing up and career starts this coming season is he up for it, plus will

pochhi recognise his needs.

It's not the wilshere one im baffled by, its Jordan henderson i can't get my head round. He was injured too, at least wilshere has something to his game which maybe others don't have. Jordan henderson is ****ing garbage

No Wilshire is trash. He can hardly move anymore and has lost all pace.

Yes we saw your bright young things in action for England . Exciting times indeed.

just a thought for you, could you be facing a disarming and poor start to the season.

Can your star english players get it out of the system mentally. Ali and Kane looked

mentally tired, I reckon Walker will ride it out, but Rose and Dier might start with

Mental tiredness in sport is not something easy to evaluate, top managers often miss the

obvious clues.Again my concern from all is Ali, hes young, he went within 9 months

from a great 1st team choice displaying all his arrogant skills, seemingly invincible to

a disappointing season finish with his club, then a catastrophical team displays at the

Euros.His growing up and career starts this coming season is he up for it, plus will

I don't think it will have much bearing to be honest, it's always like this whenever anyone goes away with England. Look at the likes of lampard, Gerrard etc who never did much with England, they got lynched too after every disappointing tournament, as soon as they are back with their club sides, its business as normal. The same could be said of vardy, he hasn't hit anywhere near the heights he did for Leicester, but do I expect his confidence to take a hit? Not really. Regardless of whether he got the minutes in or not, they were all part of it. 

The team spirit at spurs is good, and I'd expect poch will probably put his arm round those players and build them back up. That said, we never start the season great, so I wouldn't be amazed if we start off slow. There are still a few we have in the euros who are doing well so it's all swings and roundabouts. 

Yes we saw your bright young things in action for England . Exciting times indeed.

The exciting young players we have extends well beyond the 5 in the England squad. The u21 team for example has many talented youngsters none of you will have heard of yet. A couple like josh onomah had a chance last year and did not look out of place. Then there is a lad in reece oxfords age group who is supposed to be one of the top players in his age group in the world named Marcus edwards. These players will get the chance eventually.

I don't know why people read into the England performances. We generally all agree that part of the issue is England players on the whole don't perform anywhere near the level they do for their club sides, this is a massive part of England's problem. And until England bring in a manager that addresses that, it will always be the case. Worth noting that England's best performers over the tournament were some of the spurs ones. Easy to forget though after the debacle of Monday night though. 

No Wilshire is trash. He can hardly move anymore and has lost all pace.

And bringing this back onto arse, he's not trash. I hate this horrible little **** probably more than any arse player, but let's be fair, he's not been match fit and in hindsight, it was a mistake for Hodgson to take him. If, and it's a big if, he can now keep himself fit, and get back up to speed, he is a very good player. 

Well el illigitimo your bright young things folded and imploded at the end of the season . The game against Chelsea was disgraceful and you ended up even letting arsenal finish above you .  your future is not as bright as you would like to believe.

Well, time will tell if we are going in the right direction. We feel very optimistic, as I'm sure you do about your future as well. We will see won't we. And whether you like it or not, the new stadium is being built, why would we not be excited about the future? 

Well, time will tell if we are going in the right direction. We feel very optimistic, as I'm sure you do about your future as well. We will see won't we. And whether you like it or not, the new stadium is being built, why would we not be excited about the future? 

Yes fair enough . It's the best side you have had in years and the club is in good hands , good manager too. Perhaps the younger players have learned from last season and will do better under pressure . I would rather see Tottenham above Arsenal any day .

Woy should have known not to take the bottlers and certainly not build a team around the mentally weak. They had just blown their only chance of winning the league. Those same players then played like Pillocks for England - apart from Walker.

I stopped reading when the fan of the third placed team told the fans of the Champions that his team were their closest competition.

Boring, standard, away fan trolling.

Let me just clarify what I mean when I say this. Who were the last team to be able to stop you winning the league? 

Forget where we finished, arse were out of it as early as April. We were not until May. We were your closest challengers. There is a difference. 

Let me just clarify what I mean when I say this. Who were the last team to be able to stop you winning the league?

Forget where we finished, arse were out of it as early as April. We were not until May. We were your closest challengers. There is a difference.

You finished third. We took four points off you.

They finished second. They did the double over us.

You spent half the season scrapping around in mid table, made a bit of a late push, were never top, never got closer than five points to us, never threatened us, never looked like catching us.

You had a cheeky chant and Sky Sports drumming it up but you were never really a threat. If that had been Chelsea or United or City five to seven points clear with a couple of games to go the press would have called it as Over. It was only because they could make a story about "little Leicester" bottling it that you even came in to the equation.

Arsenal and City were our biggest challengers and the only other teams to top the league with any kind of promise. Arsenal were top twice, most recently in January - at which point you'd spent the ENTIRE season outside of the top four.

You've got a really short memory.

Last year was brilliant for you, it's the best season in your modern history, I get why you'd be excited. But why do you need to pretend it was better than it was to be proud?

If a young Gyles Brandreth spent a gap year in Thailand, I imagine he'd come back with a tattoo on his forearm that sounded something like this. 

See that England Hotspurs bottled it; just like Spurs themselves who are the only team I know that could finish third in a two horse title race.

Just be thankful that you've not been banned off our forum like I have on the flaccid cock one for having a bit of banter

See that England Hotspurs bottled it; just like Spurs themselves who are the only team I know that could finish third in a two horse title race.

Just be thankful that you've not been banned off our forum like I have on the flaccid cock one for having a bit of banter

Why would I be banned? I've shown no-one any disrespect. Banned for simply supporting a different team, what the **** is this nazi Germany?!

Why would I be banned? I've shown no-one any disrespect. Banned for simply supporting a different team, what the **** is this nazi Germany?!

bottlers.

You should be banned for not understanding the topic title.

Archived