Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sammy

Arsenal meltdown

Thing is with spurs if this young team of their's does reach its potential it will be asset stripped by Chelsea, manure and even top euro clubs.

Edit - plus i think the confidence of that young lot who have been in the england camp is going to be shot to bits thanks to Woy and his fantastic management system.

Thing is with spurs if this young team of their's does reach its potential it will be asset stripped by Chelsea, manure and even top euro clubs.

Edit - plus i think the confidence of that young lot who have been in the england camp is going to be shot to bits thanks to Woy and his fantastic management system.

I think they'll get another half decent year out of them but then when those young players look around at the teams that Guardiola, Conte, Mourinho (and Ranieri  :claudio: ) are building and realise that they're not going to win stuff with Spurs they'll be off. As irritating as he is, Kane should be playing for major trophies somewhere. If it doesn't happen for Tottenham next year then he'll be off to bigger things. 

I think they'll get another half decent year out of them but then when those young players look around at the teams that Guardiola, Conte, Mourinho (and Ranieri  :claudio: ) are building and realise that they're not going to win stuff with Spurs they'll be off. As irritating as he is, Kane should be playing for major trophies somewhere. If it doesn't happen for Tottenham next year then he'll be off to bigger things. 

Agreed. Dont really like the bloke but he looked broken in that iceland match.

Nah! Wouldn't wanna see him at our place!

You'll end up back where you normally are... nowhere near the top.

Haha! Who gives a f...?!

We won the league!... in my lifetime!.... I actually saw it with my loved ones!.....I'm sated for the next 25 years god willing. Good day to ya Bastard.....oh! :P

Serious question here, do you really believe you'll do anywhere near as well next year?? Honestly?

Honestly think we'll do better than you.

Serious question here for you: Why do you think we won't do well? Why do you think these reasons will affect Leicester but not Spurs?

You'll end up back where you normally are... nowhere near the top.

this is prob true tbf. we'll trot off into the wilderness with our league title. you'll trot back off to the europa league having won and achieved nothing. not even a finish above arsenal. not even a mention of you to future generations as anything other than the team who's players lost to iceland. there's a common theme really, every heroic footballing story from the 21st century will either not mention tottenham hotspur, or purely mention them because of their quite glorious failure. 

Archived