Bill72 Posted 20 July 2016 Posted 20 July 2016 I know membership closes tomorrow.. Anyone know when the remainder will be up for sale...poor communication from club.
ramboacdc Posted 21 July 2016 Posted 21 July 2016 10 hours ago, Bill72 said: I know membership closes tomorrow.. Anyone know when the remainder will be up for sale...poor communication from club. we won't know until tomorrow i would hazard a guess at.
Hitesh Posted 26 July 2016 Posted 26 July 2016 I guess they need to know how many are available before communicating...
irishfoxkev Posted 26 July 2016 Posted 26 July 2016 They have said there is no limit on number of City Fox members so they could and should be selling these NOW to give some of us a slim shance of getting tickets for Wembley
001merp Posted 26 July 2016 Posted 26 July 2016 12 minutes ago, irishfoxkev said: They have said there is no limit on number of City Fox members so they could and should be selling these NOW to give some of us a slim shance of getting tickets for Wembley They are selling them now for people who had them last year mate...
DJW1 Posted 28 July 2016 Posted 28 July 2016 I was a Silver fox member the last 2 seasons. Next season, I won´t be able to get to many games and will borrow a season ticket when possible. I think anyone who buys a Silver membership for 2016-17 is wasting their 70 quid (up from 40) - as many as 7000 people chasing as few as 500 tickets
Great Boos Up Posted 28 July 2016 Posted 28 July 2016 28 minutes ago, DJW1 said: I was a Silver fox member the last 2 seasons. Next season, I won´t be able to get to many games and will borrow a season ticket when possible. I think anyone who buys a Silver membership for 2016-17 is wasting their 70 quid (up from 40) - as many as 7000 people chasing as few as 500 tickets Yeah, I'm in the same boat and didn't upgrade. But after 20+ years of memberships and season tickets depending on circumstances I feel if I don't pay my bit I can't moan. I've obviously had absolutely nothing to moan about recently but If I do moan I'm going get my monies worth.
jammie82uk Posted 28 July 2016 Posted 28 July 2016 City Fox Memberships will go on general sale from 9am on Friday 29 July, after Gold Fox Memberships swiftly sold out on Thursday morning. - Silver and City Fox Memberships will go on general sale from 9am on Friday 29 July - Gold Fox Memberships are now SOLD OUT - Silver Fox Memberships sold on a first come, first served basis - Purchase your Memberships from www.lcfcdirect.com, the City Fanstore or by calling 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) Silver and City Fox Memberships will go on general sale from 9am on Friday 29 July, after Gold Fox Memberships swiftly sold out on Thursday morning. 2015/16 City Fox Members rushed to upgrade to 2016/17 Gold Fox Memberships during an exclusive upgrade period on Thursday, but the Blue Army can still get their hands on Silver and City Fox Memberships from Friday morning. And with a thrilling appearance in the FA Community Shield against Manchester United at Wembley Stadium fast approaching, purchasing a 2016/17 Membership will give you the best opportunity to secure your seat at the famous 90,000-seater stadium. Once you have purchased a Membership with the Club, you can buy your Community Shield ticket the following day from SEETickets. SILVER FOX MEMBERSHIPS Sold on a first come, first served basis, Silver Fox Memberships will give supporters second priority access on purchasing home Premier League match tickets, including a host of other exclusive benefits: - A five per cent discount in the City Fanstore - Third priority on tickets for cup competitions after Season Ticket Holders and Gold Fox Members* - Third priority on away tickets after Season Ticket Holders and Gold Fox Members* - Second priority on any non-renewed Season Tickets for the 2017/18 season after Gold Fox Members* - Exclusive membership email, providing you with the latest ticket information and more - ‘Champions’ Membership Pack, which will be sent to you by the end of October CITY FOX MEMBERSHIPS Should any tickets remain after the Gold and Silver Fox Members allocation, City Fox Members will be given third priority access on purchasing home Premier League match tickets. City Fox Memberships also include: - A five per cent discount in the City Fanstore - Fourth priority on tickets for cup competitions after Season Ticket Holders, Gold and Silver Fox Members* - Fourth priority on away tickets after Season Ticket Holders, Gold and Silver Fox Members* - Third priority on any non-renewed Season Tickets for the 2017/18 season after Gold and Silver Fox Members* - Exclusive membership email, providing you with the latest ticket information and more - ‘Champions’ Membership Pack, which will be sent to you by the end of October * Match tickets subject to availability HOW TO PURCHASE YOUR MEMBERSHIP 2016/17 Memberships will go on general sale from 9am on Friday 29 July, and the best way to purchase yours is online at www.lcfcdirect.com. You can also purchase a 2016/17 Membership by calling the Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (Option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore at King Power Stadium. Full information on 2016/17 Memberships can be found here.
Mint23 Posted 28 July 2016 Posted 28 July 2016 So does anybody know the breakdown of tickets for this season - how many ST's, how many Gold/silver etc? I'm a gold member and just wondering if I've got a decent chance of getting many tickets this season
AjcW Posted 28 July 2016 Posted 28 July 2016 Guessing a lot of people, like me, will buy City Fox tomorrow in the hope of getting a Com Shield Ticket on Saturday... and then obviously in the slim hope of other games throughout the season.... i'd commit to a silver or gold but unsure if i'll be around for the whole season so City Fox seems a sound option!
MrSpaM Posted 28 July 2016 Posted 28 July 2016 42 minutes ago, AjcW said: Guessing a lot of people, like me, will buy City Fox tomorrow in the hope of getting a Com Shield Ticket on Saturday... and then obviously in the slim hope of other games throughout the season.... i'd commit to a silver or gold but unsure if i'll be around for the whole season so City Fox seems a sound option! I'm telling you right now, if you don't have at least a gold membership, you aren't going to get tickets for regular games They've only put 700 tickets aside for the 5000 fans they've sold silver memberships to
DB11 Posted 28 July 2016 Posted 28 July 2016 Whole thread here http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/topic/107616-memberships-201617-details-announced/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.