Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
King Kyle lcfc

Team vs Brighton

Douglas

Stearman

Dublin

MCcarthy

Johannsson

Hamill

Gudjonson

Hughes

Tiatto

Hume

Hammond

Subs

Henderson

Sheehan

Williams

De vries

Sylla

That should be the formation played, not sure about one or two of the players though, i'll be the dreaded 4-5-1 i'll be very plesantly suprised if it's not.

rab

stearman

dublin

johanson

sheehan

hammond

joey

hughes

wilcox

hume

de vries

henderson

mccarthy

kisnorbo

williams

chambers (due to a lack of strikers at the club)

Douglas

stearman dublin johansson sheehan

sylla hughes gudjonsson hammil

hume hammond

henderson, kisnorbo, williams, mccarthy, graham/chambers

Dublin will probably need to be rested - he's played a lot in the last few weeks.

If Gerrbrand is available, put Gerrbrand in for Dublin, with McCarthy on the bench as above.

Otherwise, if Gerrbrand isn't available and Dublin needs rest, we'll put McCarthy in the middle with Johansson.

Not sure about having Graham/Chambo on the bench tho.

Other than that, that's the team I think we should have playing.

I just want to see how the team performs without the two donkeys that encourage hoofball. There is absolutely no reason to be negative against Brighton, but i'm sure that won't show in how we line up. The wings are a major problem, Sylla doesn't do much for me but we haven't got an alternative so it means Hughes will be out of position, we have left wingers but none of any real quality or performed well for months. So in desperation i'd play Wilcox mainly because he's a natural winger.

Douglas

Stearman McCarthy Johansson Sheehan

Hughes Williams Gudjonsson© Wilcox

Hume Hammond

Henderson, Kisnorbo, Gerrbrand, Hamill, De vries

Good call in making Gudjonsson captain, Mr C.

I'd like to see:

Douglas

Stearman - McCarthy - Johansson - Sheehan

Sylla - Hughes - Gudjonsson - Wilcox

Hume - Hammond

Subs: Tiatto, Williams, De Vries, Gerrbrand, Hammill

I know this won't happen but I'd like to see us go back to 3-5-2. We just haven't got the players to play a good 4-4-2.

Granted, this would leave us a bit vulnerable down the flanks, but let's be honest, this league is not exactly blessed with good footballing sides. Most just play narrow hoof ball, sticking men behind the ball, not exactly exposing teams down the fanks is it?

My team would be

Douglas

Stearman-----Gerrbrand------Nils-Johansson

Gudjonsson

Sylla--------------Williams----------Hughes---------------Tiatto

Hume--------------De Vries/Hammond

With this team, we would have a solid midfield trio who would dominate games in this league.

Dublin will probably need to be rested - he's played a lot in the last few weeks.

If Gerrbrand is available, put Gerrbrand in for Dublin, with McCarthy on the bench as above.

Otherwise, if Gerrbrand isn't available and Dublin needs rest, we'll put McCarthy in the middle with Johansson.

Not sure about having Graham/Chambo on the bench tho.

Other than that, that's the team I think we should have playing.

I wish someone would confirm once and for all whether Chambers is eligible to play in the Championship.

If he was I'd certainly have him in the squad.

attack attack attack

they have a couple of french guys who have settled nicely, they might not be as easy as expected

but we should be positive, learn from the offensive success of today (bar finishing) and really go for the win

i'd rather lose attacking than lose defending

----------------------Douglas---------------------------

Stearman---McCarthy---Johansson---Sheehan/Gilbert

---------------------Gudjonsson--------------------------

Sylla----------------------------------------------Hammil

------------------------Hughes---------------------------

--------------Hammond-------Hume--------------

(nice showing off ricey :thumbup:lol )

I just want to see how the team performs without the two donkeys that encourage hoofball. There is absolutely no reason to be negative against Brighton, but i'm sure that won't show in how we line up. The wings are a major problem, Sylla doesn't do much for me but we haven't got an alternative so it means Hughes will be out of position, we have left wingers but none of any real quality or performed well for months. So in desperation i'd play Wilcox mainly because he's a natural winger.

Douglas

Stearman McCarthy Johansson Sheehan

Hughes Williams Gudjonsson© Wilcox

Hume Hammond

Henderson, Kisnorbo, Gerrbrand, Hamill, De vries

welcome on board :cool:

With Maybury out I think we need to try 3 at the back, this will enable us to play Hammond upfront with de Vries with Hume playing as the link between attack and midfield:

brighton9ii.jpg

i'd play three at the back too, because nils was crap at leftback today!

----------------douglas--------------------

-----nils--------dublin©--------paddy----

stearman------------------------sheehan/tiatto (if he can maintain position)

---hughes---gudjonsson---kisnorbo---

-----------hume-------de vries-----------

it would also help if we stopped passing AT each other and started passing TO each other, either on the floor or for whoever to run on to. passing to people groin height helps no one, as the player has to jump slightly to control the ball and loses momentum.

Douglas

Stearman

Gerrbrand (if fit, if not McCarthy)

Johansson

Sheehan

Hughes

Williams

Gudjonsson

Wilcox

Hume

Hammond

Subs: Henderson, McCarthy/Dublin, Kisnorbo, de Vries, Tiatto

Hate playing Hughes out of position but anything is better than Sylla. Wilcox to come back in and offer an attacking option rather than the 'headless chicken' option of Tiatto. Gerrbrand to come back and offer something different to our defence... Dublin out as we hoof more with him in the side and don't really concede less goals. Johansson should never, ever, play at left-back, so Sheehan in. Hume and Hammond up front for pace, and to encourage passing.

Archived