Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

January Transfer Gossip

On 28/11/2016 at 13:23, DreemaOfficial said:

as for Scheiderlin, didnt Moron'iho say he wont sell to any competing teams? Doubt he will sell to a Prem team tbh and i think the Milano teams would probably pop in a bid, they seem to want everyone at the moment.

I don't think we're competing with Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, ManCity, Arsenal or Spurs.

We're competing with, Sunderland, Boro, Swansea, Watford, Hull etc

So anythings possible.......... More to the point would he want to come.......????

On 11/28/2016 at 13:44, Swan Lesta said:

I don't think we quite qualify as 'competing' at the moment. Though it wouldn't surprise me if we finished above Man U and they capitulate this season.

16 hours ago, Chico1958 said:

I don't think we're competing with Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, ManCity, Arsenal or Spurs.

We're competing with, Sunderland, Boro, Swansea, Watford, Hull etc

So anythings possible.......... More to the point would he want to come.......????

I think he meant competing as same league, but cant be sure, there again he needs to get that 90 mil back somehow haha

On 11/28/2016 at 17:44, Swan Lesta said:

I don't think we quite qualify as 'competing' at the moment. Though it wouldn't surprise me if we finished above Man U and they capitulate this season.

True. Plus he sold Cech to Arsenal. It's not even like Schnedelin is anywhere near the first team he's not even making the bench for a lot of games. What a waste of talent.... When all the rumours were around about Man Utd wanting Drinkwater there was a lot of mentions of us wanting Schneiderlin. Honestly think if we had Schneiderlin we would fly up the league. 

17 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Not sure Wilfred Ndidi looks 19 but sign him or this guy up. Although, he may end up doing a Kapustka and not playing. 

If he is brought in as someone to play straight the way, then could James be off on loan if Mendy mends? 

Not having a go at you.

But why do people on here bother how old a player looks. Also seen comments on how some look.

I don't care if they look like Lemmy.

All that matters is how the play football. We are investing in them as footballers after all not male models.

I really don't think looking old or ugly stop you playing football.

Archived