Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dbtcity

January Transfer Gossip

3 hours ago, Rachik said:

Guedioura from watford is a wasted talent by staying on the bench, it will be a good recruit for Leicester, he will remove a lot of pressure from Drinkwater. I think they complement each other. 

Adlene guediouralol heard it all now, This place would have a meltdown if he signed. Imagine him and Amartey in centre midfield together

Here are some stats from WhoScored on the defensive side of the game. I've compared them to Kante as a reference.

As you can see Adrien Silva and Mivilojejvc are more "all-round" players whereas Ndidi has a great tackles and interceptions rate. You can also see how Kante's role has changed for Chelsea. Of course, the Belgian league is much weaker so it's hard to know if that would translate but given the scouting team's heavy emphasis on stats and analysis for scouting, you cna see why Ndidi has been linked.

Silva_Stats.PNG

Milivojevic_Stats.PNG

Ndidi_Stats.PNG

Kante_Stats.PNG

2 minutes ago, StriderHiryu said:

Here are some stats from WhoScored on the defensive side of the game. I've compared them to Kante as a reference.

As you can see Adrien Silva and Mivilojejvc are more "all-round" players whereas Ndidi has a great tackles and interceptions rate. You can also see how Kante's role has changed for Chelsea. Of course, the Belgian league is much weaker so it's hard to know if that would translate but given the scouting team's heavy emphasis on stats and analysis for scouting, you cna see why Ndidi has been linked.

Silva_Stats.PNG

Milivojevic_Stats.PNG

Ndidi_Stats.PNG

Kante_Stats.PNG

The Belgium league has produced some great premier league players over the years.

On 11/15/2016 at 08:30, AmarteyAndChill said:

He has been playing both LM and CM for his team in Portugal. *Etebo oghenekaro*

Here's an article about Etebo posted yesterday saying exactly the same thing when I first had mentioned him here a few days ago. I'd bet Leicester is one of those 10 teams going after him.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2016/11/25/we-have-over-10-offers-but-etebo-is-not-for-sale-cd-feirense-tells-clubs-interested-in-super-eagles-kante/?

1 hour ago, Aidan said:

Here's an article about Etebo posted yesterday saying exactly the same thing when I first had mentioned him here a few days ago. I'd bet Leicester is one of those 10 teams going after him.

http://owngoalnigeria.com/2016/11/25/we-have-over-10-offers-but-etebo-is-not-for-sale-cd-feirense-tells-clubs-interested-in-super-eagles-kante/?

"He's not for sale" hahaha okay. He will be gone in January, hopefully to us.

Archived