Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

What's going on with Kaputska?

So the excuse why the likes of grey didn't get a look in was down to 'physicality', same for kapustka - 'needs to bulk up' same for musa 'needs to adjust to the "physicality" of the league' am I the only one who's getting tired of this 'physicality excuse'? Look at Jamie Vardy!.. He'd be benched all season if they waited for him to 'bulk up'!?? 

On 10/1/2016 at 18:43, themightyfin said:

Can't believe this is a Leicester city Forum.

Bashing one of your own players is so sad. 

I for one am glad Jeff did not go I think he has a part to play is a long hard season.

I find it unbelievable that anyone is happy we kept Schlupp or Ulloa and didn't take the £20m -£25m reportedly offered.

We're absolutely overloaded in the four attacking positions and the chance to sell two of those near the bottom of the list who we can make a reasonable assumption that it's unlikely to be a bad decision to offload them, Ulloa is only getting worse now he is 30 and we've seen enough of Schlupp to conclude he'll only ever be a bottom half PL player.

Getting rid of these pair opens up opportunities for highly talented youngsters like Gray and Kapustka and why sign Musa for £16m if we don't expect him to be ahead of Schlupp or Ulloa?

It's crazy the amount of people who piss their pants if we want to sell a half decent player like Kramaric, Ulloa or Schlupp. We have to move the old out to get in the new not stockpile players because we fear we might possibly regret it.

14 minutes ago, Gerard said:

I find it unbelievable that anyone is happy we kept Schlupp or Ulloa and didn't take the £20m -£25m reportedly offered.

We're absolutely overloaded in the four attacking positions and the chance to sell two of those near the bottom of the list who we can make a reasonable assumption that it's unlikely to be a bad decision to offload them, Ulloa is only getting worse now he is 30 and we've seen enough of Schlupp to conclude he'll only ever be a bottom half PL player.

Getting rid of these pair opens up opportunities for highly talented youngsters like Gray and Kapustka and why sign Musa for £16m if we don't expect him to be ahead of Schlupp or Ulloa?

It's crazy the amount of people who piss their pants if we want to sell a half decent player like Kramaric, Ulloa or Schlupp. We have to move the old out to get in the new not stockpile players because we fear we might possibly regret it.

West's Brom was the only bid for Leo and It was around 3m.

Just now, themightyfin said:

West's Brom was the only bid for Leo and It was around 3m.

Well that's fair enough if that is true. It seemed crazy that we were offered £20 -£25m for both Ulloa and Schlupp and turned that down so that makes more sense.

There were plenty on here though who would have refused those offers reading this forum, unbelievable in my mind.

53 minutes ago, sl27 said:

Kapustka  he won't receive appointing to the team to the match with Romania, a lack of the game is a reason in the club.
He will be playing 2 matches in U21

Good chance for him to bulk up before being thrown in against the big strong men in full international football.

Archived