Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

What's going on with Kaputska?

He'll get his chance when we settle down in the league.

We've stil lgot some really tough fixtures coming up but once they're out of the way we'll be playing some lesser sides and I imagine players like Mahrez and Vardy will be rested more often.

1 hour ago, sl27 said:

He isn't training with the first team because has an injury to the ankle

**** that, he should be starting regardless.

He's 128x better than the lads that won the Premier League, even with a battered ankle.

49 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

He'll get his chance when we settle down in the league.

We've stil lgot some really tough fixtures coming up but once they're out of the way we'll be playing some lesser sides and I imagine players like Mahrez and Vardy will be rested more often.

Talking nonsense. They're all tough, especially the way we're playing this season. We just played four teams from last season's top half, now the fixtures get slightly easier when looking at the next 6.

48 minutes ago, Bamba's Babes said:

Talking nonsense. They're all tough, especially the way we're playing this season. We just played four teams from last season's top half, now the fixtures get slightly easier when looking at the next 6.

That's pretty much what I said but okay.

We've got Spurs and Chelsea away, they won't get much tougher this season and then the best side we play is West Brom for about a month.

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Just concerned that if he plays a game and doesn't do well, people on here will write him off instantly and don't give him patience/time to develop.

That'll definitely happen, fortunately none of the people on here have a say in the matter.

• 2 weeks later...

Why £7.5m Bartosz Kapustka is still waiting to make Leicester City debut

By Leicester Mercury  |  Posted: October 13, 2016

0 COMMENTS   15 SHARES

Bartosz Kapustka on signing for Leicester City

Bartosz Kapustka insists he is doing everything he can to fight his way into Leicester City's first-team,writes James Sharpe.

The Poland international is yet to make a competitive appearance for Claudio Ranieri despite a £7.5million summer move from Cracovia.

The 19-year-old has featured in only two match-day squads, in the opening Premier League game at Hull and the EFL Cup defeat to Chelsea, but never came off the bench. He has played just a handful of matches for City's under-23s.

It is a frustrating start to his City career for Kapustka, who admits he turned down offers from other clubs to join the Premier League champions.

However, Kapustka says he is in constant discussions with Ranieri and hopes it will not be long before he is given a chance to shine.

"Ranieri is a very positive person, with a lot of positive emotion," said Kapustka, in an interview with Polish media's WP SportoweFakty.

"He rarely has a sad face, full of energy, and he has a positive attitude to life, which he tries to translate to the team and that definitely has a good impact.

"I am always fighting to play. I will be doing everything to try to make sure this period (of not playing) is as short as possible.

"Of course, everyone who comes to the club wants to play and not sit on the bench or watch from the stands and, likewise, I am an ambitious person.

"I have not had a specific conversation with him about it but, after each training session, there is an opportunity to talk to him.

"He sometimes comes over and will want to talk about a few things.

"However, from the beginning, we spoke about how this league is unique, that it can differ and so I need a bit of time to get used to it. I have to understand this league so now it is just a matter of time."

Kapustka also rejected the idea of potentially going out on loan to get game-time, insisting he was keen to focus on fighting to get into the Leicester side.

"This isn't something I want to think about at the moment because, if I did, it would be harder for me to give my all in each training session. At the minute, I am waiting and concentrating on what I have here.

"Leicester was the first team to enquire seriously and were keen to make sure I came and joined them. I spoke with the manager and he told me he wanted me to join.

"There was interest from other clubs. I don't like to talk about what could have been with other clubs because Leicester were always the ones who were most determined to sign me.

"There was a fair bit of interest, however there were fewer clubs who really made me consider joining them."

Kapustka says he is settling well into life in the Midlands. Fellow Polish team-mate Marcin Wasilewski has been key to Kapustka's integration, with the rest of the City squad calling them 'father and son'.

"I owe him a lot," he says. "He's someone I could always count on."

Living on the outskirts of the city, Kapustka says there is no better way to settle in than by learning the language and believes his English has improved a lot since he arrived.

image: http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/images/localworld/ugc-images/276308/binaries/KapiWaz.jpg

Father and son - Bartosz Kapustka and Marcin Wasilewski

Kapustka says he relaxes by spending time with his girlfriend, model Klaudia Adamczyk who flew over with him from Poland when he joined, and going for walks with their dog.

"I enjoy eating in the city centre, but I'm taking my time to try to learn to cook. I like Italian food so I'll be looking to learn something from that area."

Kapustka admits that the level of intensity and professionalism, even in training, is much higher in England than what he was used to in Poland.

"When it comes to how often (we train), it is similar but a lot more is expected from you," he said. "They play faster here, you have to give everything from yourself."

Read more at http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/pound-7-5m-signing-still-waiting-to-make-his-debut/story-29803255-detail/story.html#VQhpQCW0gqJaVCgU.99

11 minutes ago, EGBFitness said:

I like his attitude, doesn't seem to be making waves of uncertainty joining or disruption with not featuring. 

Looks like everyone at the club sees his potential and are fine tuning him before. 

Keep working hard and you will will get your chance :chant:

Edited for you below!

Looks like everyone at the club sees his potential and are fine tuning him before. - he gets loaned out to hoffenheim !

Klaudia is older for a few years.
And his game with Armenia was poor (20 minutes), heavily got about the court, lack of the speed, slowly he thought, was lost, one could see the lack of the game.
Assessment of the level of the game Euro 5, at present Kazakhstan 3 and Armenia 2

38 minutes ago, sl27 said:

Assessment of the level of the game Euro 5, at present Kazakhstan 3 and Armenia 2

Out of 10...?

He will be a little bit off the pace without constant game time, but I fully believe he will come good with us. As the season progresses, we will have to do plenty of squad rotation, he'll get a chance, and hopefully he will shine all the brighter for the preparation he's doing now to adapt to the PL.

1 hour ago, CloudFox said:

Out of 10...?

He will be a little bit off the pace without constant game time, but I fully believe he will come good with us. As the season progresses, we will have to do plenty of squad rotation, he'll get a chance, and hopefully he will shine all the brighter for the preparation he's doing now to adapt to the PL.

More likely he'll be thrown in after being given no football, have a very average game and then be written off as a waste of money by most people.

Find it weird that I've only mainly seen him play out wide but he's supposedly decent in the middle. Must be the Polish James Milner

Remember the premiership isnt the Euros or any other league. It is massively demanding and some of the supposed best players in Europe and the world have failed here. Much like Musa i suspect the club are holding him back until he is ready in their eyes.

3 hours ago, CloudFox said:

Spośród 10 ...?

Będzie trochę off tempem bez stałego czasu gry, ale całkowicie wierzę przyjdzie dobre z nas. W sezonie postępuje, będziemy musieli zrobić dużo rotacji radiowozu, dostanie szansę i mam nadzieję, że będzie świecić jaśniej wszystko za przygotowanie robi teraz, aby dostosować się do PL.

0-6

Archived