Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

What's going on with Kaputska?

25 minutes ago, sl27 said:

euro-2016-matchday-one-team-of-the-round_1c7lyczk1pdl31n0p67vi8id3h.png?t=1350576893&quality=90&w=620

Goal.com published the best eleven of the first queue of the group phase Euro 2016

How can you take any notice of that. You only have to see where the thick cvnts have put the goal to know they don't have a clue.

6 hours ago, Gerbold said:

Smart-arse comments are always worth a punt - to see if some other lightweights agree with you, but rarely get to the nub of the matter. Flaunting your wit is, I'm sure, highly self-satisfying but it's a diversion from the argument. And, if you read my response, that's all you'll find - there are no "conclusions", just statements.

What you're foisting on us is the idea that, because a player is included in a national squad, it's axiomatic that he be included, in the team or on the bench, in a proven, integrated and highly cohesive City side. Bollocks - and all you're huffing and puffing won't change the fact that you're stating bollocks.

If City were fielded against Poland, who do you think would win? The assumption that a national side player gets dibs over a club player is nonsensical - the basis of club and national tournaments are very different.

Knee pads are also useful for knee-jerk reactions - I've got a pair anyway - do you want to borrow them?

So, it seems i picked a hard battle, fair play.

On 28/09/2016 at 20:26, Clever Fox said:

Relax folks, The Club are handling him perfectly. He's in a strange country, didn't speak the language when he came and had little physical strength. He's been handles similar to Gray. If you look at the difference in Gray now to when he arrived. He was talented but also lacked a physical presence. Now look at him, Defenders can't knock him off the Ball easily.

I think that may have been the mistake we made with Krameric. Bringing him in and letting him believe he was going to play regularly until we found out he wasn't up to it physically.

Kapuska looks really talented and I think he will fill our left side for years to come once he gets his chance.

This time I believe the Club are right. Just be patient.

... totally agree ... but for a lot of folks being patient when the team clearly needs some of his obvious talents is beyond frustration!

11 hours ago, funkyrobot said:

He needs a game soon, if only so a chant can be created for the lad. If any of our chant creators are reading - surely it has to involve the Kate bush song 'babushka' - his surname fits in perfectly! 

Love it. Baarrrrrttooszzzz Kaputska, Kaputska, Kaputska.

11 hours ago, Worthington said:

What happened with Kramaric should ring alarm bells about throwing a young, foreign talent in 'at the deep end'. Leicester are handling this just fine !

What are you talking about?

Kramaric was mismanaged in the exact same way Kaputska is being. These players can't get better by sitting on the sidelines.

Kramaric currently has 2 goals and 5 assists in his last 5 games because he is being played regularly, in the right position and with the starting lineup as opposed to when with us playing with the rest of the fringe players in a league cup game. Kaputska isn't even getting to be a part of that! How is he going to become a star player for us?

He will probably ask to leave at the end of the season if he still isn't getting a chance.

It's not just kapustka but musa etc as well. I think ranieri is giving the guys from last season every opportunity to prove that it wasn't a one off. Now that they are clearly demonstrating that it was I think we'll start to see more significant changes to the starting 11 and subs. Hope so anyway 

On 10/2/2016 at 08:04, Old Fox said:

The game is full of opinions but I disagree with this completely.

Jeff is only 23 years old and under NFP he was played in lots of different positions whilst he tried to force his way into the squad. Claudio got some great impact performances out of him last season and be it left wing or left wing back Jeff will continue to learn ....granted his awareness needs to improve and at times his decision making is average but to say he is poor is wrong imo .....he has a number of strengths that include pace, power, hard working and a direct style hence that is why Claudio picks him.

To have him coming off the bench if your a right back must be a nightmare hence the interest from other premiership clubs .....some of our fans do not realise how lucky we are with the squad we are building....compared to some of the rubbish over the past 40 years down our left wing Jeff is not rubbish.

This is a Kaputska thread and some can't wait to find a scapegoat so it must be Jeffs turn.

Kaputska is one for the future and needs to physically be developed before working his way in....the club are taking the Kramaric learnings to try to give him time......otherwise fans like you will be moaning about him like you are about Jeff!! 

Which is fine.....I'd view him playing the same role as Jeff is at the moment, hardly ever playing and playing in the cups. and Kaputska is a full international for a decent team anyway, it is not like he is not ready to go. He looks a good player from the little I've seen.

Jeff I'm afraid has serious limitations and is not in the same league as Mahrez or Albrighton or possibly even Gray, that's why your barely seeing him get a kick. With our first choice wingers, two exciting young prospects, and a 16 Million pound player with experience of playing left wing (who is probably just as quick but actually has a bit of technical and mental ability as well) I don't see where Jeff is going to get anything but minimal playing time.....and we turned down 12 million pound for a player who is going to get minimal playing time, which given we needed a bit of extra cash for Silva, is criminal IMO.

Archived