Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

What's going on with Kaputska?

On 28/09/2016 at 18:24, foxes21 said:

kaputska has the technical ability/talent to be consistent week in week out, schlupp will never be consistent

Bit harsh on Jeff,  you can accuse him

of many things but lack of consistency is harsh. He is very consistent,  just a shame it's consistently shit but never mind.

12 hours ago, Bamba's Babes said:

Go and watch his highlights vs. Man Utd.

Ah ,it was all Jeffs fault,now I understand.We have the most successful squad in our history but if you were to believe the opinions on this forum quite a few of them are garbage or should have been sold/let go before our historic season.

By all means debate the merits of players but just to comment they are s*** or similar shows ignorance of what they have achieved.

Schlupp is shocking. People tend to give academy graduates a bit of leeway, and I understand that, but Schlupp has the technical ability of a Championship player and the brain of an academy player. He's a speed merchant. We made a mistake in not accepting the £12m bid from West Brom. He needs to be moved on. Poor player. 

3 hours ago, Gerbold said:

Tell you what, why don;t we just say fvck to all the coaching teams carefully thought out stategies and combinations and, also, petition FIFA to allow us to field 15 or 16 players on the pitch at kick-off. That would satisfy those Spoilt Bastards who want to see their latest big squeeze take the field ahead of tried and tested first team players. Who does he replace - Mahrez, Vardy? Bizarre - this is real life NOT a computer game. Claudio has enough problems integrating all the other proven professionals.

This seems a bit like all those clamouring for Rashford, the New Messiah of Old Trafford, to take an England place ahead of anyone else based on briefly glimpsed potential.

Why don't you wait yer hurry - the team as it stands are doing well - if there's anywhere where strength in depth is needed it's defence and Chilwell, another bright young thing, isn't anywhere near ready to supplant Fuchs on the left.

0116 251 5969 - Theres the number for spec savers, i have heard they have some good deals on and therefore now may be a good time to visit.

- I do believe my post said "He should atleast be on the bench".

I did not say he should be starting nor did i say he should be a replacement for vardy or Mahrez. He should be given a chance on the bench is what i feel.

Maybe you should wear knee pads, you might hurt yourself jumping to these conclusions.

Slightly off topic, but I was speaking to a Sheffield Wednesday fan, and they broke their transfer record last month on Adam Reach for £5m, whilst we spent £7m on a Polish teenager who hasn't played a single minute yet, and we also got a £16m sub player. The gulf between the top tier and second tier have never been bigger. 

1 hour ago, sl27 said:

Which is Transfer fee? I think that he in January will already walk away , Kapustka 

So sl27, are you suggesting that Kapustka will be looking to move in January because he is unhappy at Leicester and is not impressed with how he has been or not been utilised so far ?

31 minutes ago, oxtonfox said:

He is this season's Kramaric or Inler even; but at least they got a few minutes. Looks like Claudio doesn't fancy him and when Claudio don't like you...well you swim with the fishes. 

What a load of rubbish. He's a kid playing away from home in a foreign country - he's not going to be thrown right in. The league cup was his only real chance to get on, and wasyls red card probably put paid to that game (Schlupp and grey looked shagged - he'd have probably got on for those for extra time if we didn't need to adjust for the sending off)

We've got a strong squad, quite deeply.

Those in front of this guy are chosen based on that Ranieri can trust them to do a job.

Kaputska, despite his performances at Euro 2016, is unknown quality in this league - and there's not much point in risking him when we're trying to improve league standings.

We are only just into October, so still not had that many games to feature in. The strange one was the Chelsea Cup game, but apart from that, I wouldn't go as far to say that it is a shock he hasn't been involved yet. If we get to Christmas and he still hasn't made any appearances from the bench, then I will start to believe that something isn't quite right, whether that be Claudio not thinking much of him in training, or him simply struggling to settle. Hopefully see him come on for Albrighton for 10-15 mins within the next 6 or so matches and we can all get a look at him.

21 hours ago, Koke said:

Schlupp is shocking. People tend to give academy graduates a bit of leeway, and I understand that, but Schlupp has the technical ability of a Championship player and the brain of an academy player. He's a speed merchant. We made a mistake in not accepting the £12m bid from West Brom. He needs to be moved on. Poor player. 

The game is full of opinions but I disagree with this completely.

Jeff is only 23 years old and under NFP he was played in lots of different positions whilst he tried to force his way into the squad. Claudio got some great impact performances out of him last season and be it left wing or left wing back Jeff will continue to learn ....granted his awareness needs to improve and at times his decision making is average but to say he is poor is wrong imo .....he has a number of strengths that include pace, power, hard working and a direct style hence that is why Claudio picks him.

To have him coming off the bench if your a right back must be a nightmare hence the interest from other premiership clubs .....some of our fans do not realise how lucky we are with the squad we are building....compared to some of the rubbish over the past 40 years down our left wing Jeff is not rubbish.

This is a Kaputska thread and some can't wait to find a scapegoat so it must be Jeffs turn.

Kaputska is one for the future and needs to physically be developed before working his way in....the club are taking the Kramaric learnings to try to give him time......otherwise fans like you will be moaning about him like you are about Jeff!! 

Archived