Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

Red Dead 3

19 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

Just finished this and it's going to leave a huge hole. 

Utterly brilliant. Fantastic graphics, compelling storyline, actually awesome voice acting (more titles need to invest in this), and varied tasks. 

This is probably the greatest game I've ever played. Maybe not the one I've enjoyed the MOST, but definitely the greatest. 

I'm actually sorry to finish it. 

I can say now about a year after it’s releas the online is actually worth giving again go, the latest update actually gives it just about enough depth to be a viable online experience.

5 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I can say now about a year after it’s releas the online is actually worth giving again go, the latest update actually gives it just about enough depth to be a viable online experience.

I have genuinely been putting it off based on your posts here. I'll give it a go - on your head be it. 

42 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

I have genuinely been putting it off based on your posts here. I'll give it a go - on your head be it. 

You’ll get a a few hours out of it at least, the story is worth a go. They’ve just added jobs to it  which you unfortunately have to pay for and if it weren’t for the fact you get the trader job free on PS4  I’d be more annoyed by it than anything.

• 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Hadn't played this for a very long time, was still in Chapter 3. Had plenty of spare time after work the past couple of days so jumped back in, I can't believe that Saint Denis is a proper city, didn't even know that was in the game. Think I'm up to about 45% completion now, so well into it. I don't think I'll have the patience to 100% it, but I'll definitely complete the story and do some side activities.