Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Samilktray

Red Dead 3

So excited for this, Red Dead Redemption was and is my favourite game ever, I sunk so many hours of my teenage life into the game, reached the highest level and had almost every gun golden skinned and still every time I played single player or online there still felt like there was always something to do!

Hopefully rockstar get the balance right between single and multiplayer, although GTA 5 is a great game it was disappointing to see how heavily they focused on online play and neglected single player dowloadable content!

3 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

I didn't complete Red Dead Redemption, am I a cnut? Yes/Yes (Delete as appropriate).

Same here and I love pretty much all Rockstar games, don't know what it was about Redemption I just couldn't get into it. It's been made backwards compatible though so I might give it another shot at some point

1 hour ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Same here and I love pretty much all Rockstar games, don't know what it was about Redemption I just couldn't get into it. It's been made backwards compatible though so I might give it another shot at some point

I was just too obsessed with PES to play anything else for about 5 years but yeah think I need to give it another blast.