Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

UFC ...

• 1 year later...
18 minutes ago, the fox said:

looking forward to Khabib vs tony fight. hopefully they can be healthy and make weight.

Absolutely. Been a long time coming. Hopefully McGregor fights the winner. Although there's a clear reason he was ducking khabib. 

• Like 1

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

Absolutely. Been a long time coming. Hopefully McGregor fights the winner. Although there's a clear reason he was ducking khabib. 

Khabib with GnP would destroy Conor's ego to the point of no repair. (but if Conor KO's him, he would have a great case for the GOAT)

I got Khabib Winning this so I think after all the work el cucuy has done he should at least get a match against Conor (if he decides to come back) and the winner fights the eagle. I think it's a good fight (Conor vs tony) but the Irish will sleep him (but you can't right tony off, his submission game is great).

I want Khabib to shut that big mouth kevin lee up. So, if he wins vs Barboza we could get Tony vs Conor and Khabib vs Lee on the same card. with maybe cyborg against a female fighter that can stand her ground.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, the fox said:

Khabib with GnP would destroy Conor's ego to the point of no repair. (but if Conor KO's him, he would have a great case for the GOAT)

I got Khabib Winning this so I think after all the work el cucuy has done he should at least get a match against Conor (if he decides to come back) and the winner fights the eagle. I think it's a good fight (Conor vs tony) but the Irish will sleep him (but you can't right tony off, his submission game is great).

I want Khabib to shut that big mouth kevin lee up. So, if he wins vs Barboza we could get Tony vs Conor and Khabib vs Lee on the same card. with maybe cyborg against a female fighter that can stand her ground.

I've got khabib to win. Will be a brutal fight though. I think he beats Connor too but I don't think Connor fancies fighting Ferguson either to be honest. However I don't think he's lose to both

Edited by ARTY_FOX
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, the fox said:

Same. But my biggest fear is that Tony will pull another trick like the Lee fight (granted, Lee had a staph infection and has a "small heart" according to Khabib lol )

100% won't let myself believe it's actually in until they're both in the octagon and the bells gone lol

• Haha 1

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

That would be lovely but from what she said it'll happen eventually but not any time to soon

That's too bad. more cyborg smashing cans then.

Just now, ARTY_FOX said:

I'll have a look! Don't tend to go on rest it if I'm honest 

it's not on youtube, it's on Vimeo. i already PM'ed it to you.

• Thanks 1

Its tony time!!!! I'm a massive cucuy fan but It's a fight too close to call, if khabib gets hold of him it could be goodnight, but ferguson is a dangerous man off his back, so buzzing for it!!! Also I hope rose retains her title but fancy Joanna to win it back 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, copunk said:

Its tony time!!!! I'm a massive cucuy fan but It's a fight too close to call, if khabib gets hold of him it could be goodnight, but ferguson is a dangerous man off his back, so buzzing for it!!! Also I hope rose retains her title but fancy Joanna to win it back 

Nobody talk about Tony time.

lol

The part that's hugely overlooked when people talk about Khabib is his ability off is back. He promised Tony a D'Arce choke but I think an armbar or a kimura will end Tony. He's content letting people take him down but Khabib is a different beast. If Kevin Lee with staph infection gave Tony trouble, the eagle will just feast on him.

Edited by the fox