Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

UFC ...

Conor putting names in his mouth that gonna get his tongue cut. Better upgrade the security. Calling people cowards and talking about that part of Russia and its history will not slide well. 

He threw everything but the kitchen sink at Khabib and Khabib remained focused. 

Edit: and he really called Khabib mad and a "backward" person for not drinking. Hhmmm. 

Edited by the fox
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, the fox said:

DC called JBJ on his PEDs use over and over again. He called him a drug addict and a cheat on interviews and press conferences. 

That's the benefits of micro-dosing. It's barely detectable and easily hidden if you use other legal drugs to cheat the testing. 

Ability, record and execution is without a doubt at GOAT level. His only lose is a disqualification. I've never doubted or undermined his ability. I showed my friend how's not an MMA fan many clips and only 1 highlight and one fighter that stuck on his mind. A yoel vs Bobby nuckles highlight video and JBJ. He was even happy when I told him about 2 hours ago that the ban was lifted. Even a non-fan can tell how great of a fighter he is. Which is to add to the disappointment. He's at the right weight class to not just be the PFP GOAT but the GOAT, period! He will make easy work out of everyone. 

He's amazing to watch but to use an unfair, illegal way to topple over the legacies of people who've put blood, sweat and tears into the sport is just unfair and unfortunate. He can beat people without those things. He even said that he used to party and drink a week before fights and still catching bodies. Sigh. He should've done better. 

That man got Stockholm syndrome lol

He did accuse jones of a lot initially but after the last fight admitted he didn’t actually think he had cheated. But then they were acting like best mates after that one. 

Think mcgregor came off quite bad in that presser l. Made a couple of jokes that had no giggles so he tried to hide it by being overly aggressive. Khabib was calm it wasn’t working so he got more desperate as it went on imo. 

Funny how at the end when they’re facing off each other when Dana decides enough steps on it looks like he’s protecting mcgregor and is worried about khabib hurting him though. 

9 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Think mcgregor came off quite bad in that presser l. Made a couple of jokes that had no giggles so he tried to hide it by being overly aggressive. Khabib was calm it wasn’t working so he got more desperate as it went on imo. 

He did everything he could to get a rise out of Khabib. He disrespected his family, people, father and religion but Khabib did pretty well to calm himself. 

The only time that I saw him get on Khabib's nerves is the Putin line. 

What bothered me is the fact that he was giggling and screaming "mur mur" like he didn't roast Chad for doing almost the same thing. 

9 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Funny how at the end when they’re facing off each other when Dana decides enough steps on it looks like he’s protecting mcgregor and is worried about khabib hurting him though.

Conor is Dana's boss. He makes him money so he wants to protect him. Conor even ended the conference and that should say something about the power he has in the UFC

He knew that Conor said a lot of things that would trigger most people but thankfully Khabib didn't lose it. He was setting his eyes to the 6th of October and that's what matters. 

I genuinely think this card can do 2.5 million buys. It's not just a man vs a man. Now history, politics and religion got mixed up in it. You know people will eat it up. 

3 hours ago, the fox said:

He did everything he could to get a rise out of Khabib. He disrespected his family, people, father and religion but Khabib did pretty well to calm himself. 

The only time that I saw him get on Khabib's nerves is the Putin line. 

What bothered me is the fact that he was giggling and screaming "mur mur" like he didn't roast Chad for doing almost the same thing. 

Conor is Dana's boss. He makes him money so he wants to protect him. Conor even ended the conference and that should say something about the power he has in the UFC

He knew that Conor said a lot of things that would trigger most people but thankfully Khabib didn't lose it. He was setting his eyes to the 6th of October and that's what matters. 

I genuinely think this card can do 2.5 million buys. It's not just a man vs a man. Now history, politics and religion got mixed up in it. You know people will eat it up. 

I think he came off quite badly too. It was embarrassing at times, he tries far too hard now. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, the fox said:

Conor putting names in his mouth that gonna get his tongue cut. Better upgrade the security. Calling people cowards and talking about that part of Russia and its history will not slide well. 

?

I'm pretty sure the people from "that part of Russia", just like the rest of the world, know that the smack talk in ufc is a bunch of crap actors acting like nobs for cheap hype. 

It's not real, it's just wwe style nonsense. Mcgregor is a semi fictional character. 

The fights might be authentic but the show that goes with it is cringe worthy af. 

Edited by Finnegan

The Russian state can't even pull off a competent assassination of a ex-spy in a sleepy village in England without looking like twats so a few farmers who can barely get out the causcasus aren't going to murder a UFC fighter on US soil.

Edited by MattP

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

I'm pretty sure the people from "that part of Russia", just like the rest of the world, know that the smack talk in ufc is a bunch of crap actors acting like nobs for cheap hype. 

It's not real, it's just wwe style nonsense. Mcgregor is a semi fictional character. 

The fights might be authentic but the show that goes with it is cringe worthy af. 

Yeah it’s definitely a pantomime, I’m a sucker for it though.

9 hours ago, Strokes said:

Yeah it’s definitely a pantomime, I’m a sucker for it though.

I'll watch the fights, some are great. I don't have a problem with the sport at all. 

But I pay literally zero mind to the hype, it's worse than boxing which is bad enough as it is with muppet like Fury, Wilder, Haye, Bellew etc pretending to be these edgy heels. 

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Finnegan said:

I'll watch the fights, some are great. I don't have a problem with the sport at all. 

But I pay literally zero mind to the hype, it's worse than boxing which is bad enough as it is with muppet like Fury, Wilder, Haye, Bellew etc pretending to be these edgy heels. 

Here is the problem, they go too wwe about it. Something that they themselves have compared themselves to.

Nate talking about a new 165lb division? That would be great and makes a lot sense. The jump from 155 to 170 Is too big and fighters in-between would have to choose between a killer weight-cut or a disadvantage fighting bigger guys. 

Now just make the 170 division move up to 175 and it will be perfect. 

It's really makes the possibility of multiple-division champions more realistic (we only have DC now) 

Edited by the fox
  • Like 1

People have been saying for a while now they need to make a 165 division, I don’t know why it’s taken so long to be honest, but it’s great news. 

15 hours ago, the fox said:

Plus, Herb Dean is the ref for the Khabib vs Conor fight. Khabib will have to obliterate Conor's skull to get a TKO and I'm here for it lol

If only lol 

• 2 weeks later...

UFC is alright but Conor McGregor is a top drawer penis. I put it squarely on him that every LAD culture Dark Fruit-drinker has done one charity MMA fight on three weeks training against some 27 year old overweight accountant and acts as if they’re the new up and coming prize fighter. I can only hope Khabib gives him a good pasting.

Edited by Finnaldo
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, the fox said:

Championship weight ✔

The staredown ✔

Me hyped ✔

It's gonna be one of the biggest sports events ever! 

Foxy I’m too fookin knackered to watch this ..   please pm me with the result and whether it’s worth paying and watching later ..   cheers pal ...   :thumbup:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

and whether it’s worth paying and watching later ..   cheers pal ...   :thumbup:

Like Manwell said, it's not a PPV in England. For me, it's the most basic, yet interesting match-up, in the sport. Conor is an elite striker and Khabib is an elite grappler. 

And there is a bonus. They absolutely hate each other not like the fake WWE and seemingly some boxing fueds.