Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GaelicFox

UFC ...

4 minutes ago, the fox said:

Yeah, that's what I was talking about. It read 147 by mistake but now he's gonna fought officially as 146.

Tyron's age is starting to show. He's 36 and the weight cut will only get harder. Chael talked about Till starting his cut too early but he came 1 pound under. The only fear is the possibility that he lost too much muscle. He's huge for 170.

There was BT sport promo I think about Till. His "every dog has it's day, and you had yours" line was bone-chilling. 

I think tills done everything perfect. So funny that after all’s said and done he was one under and woodley looks terrible and is over. 

I just cant see past a Till win. Woodley needs to thank him for making people actually want to watch a woodley fight again. 

2 minutes ago, lildave3 said:

So all you much more knowledgeable than me people are saying Till is a worthy favourite for this? I was surprised and would have fancied Woodley to win. 

Not a betting person but the fact that Till is the favourite is kinda weird. He was coming off a close decision win against wonderboy and Tyron has no apparent weakness. 

Edited by the fox

9 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

I think tills done everything perfect. So funny that after all’s said and done he was one under and woodley looks terrible and is over. 

I just cant see past a Till win. Woodley needs to thank him for making people actually want to watch a woodley fight again. 

I'm struggling here. I like both fighters a lot. I wanted Till to win but every time I watch Tyron outside the fighting environment, I like him more and more. 

Think Till got an early chance for the title fight. He has a killer stand-up but Tyron showed that he has the chin and the game plan to fight any fighter who can make 170 no matter the their style. 

Just hoping for a great fight. I think Tyron will finally let his hands go and KO Till. 

Edited by the fox

4 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

Woodley has been pretty much underestimated in everyone of his fights as champion, this fight is no exception. 

People don't like fighters like him. They would rather see a fighter who leaves his brain-cells out there like gaethje. 

8 minutes ago, the fox said:

People don't like fighters like him. They would rather see a fighter who leaves his brain-cells out there like gaethje. 

Nah the problem is he won the belt and got there by being an explosive fighter then will only do the bare minimum in a fight to out point people and became a rather boring fighter than can be so much more. Add in the fact he thinks people don’t watch him and he gets slated for the pure reason he’s black it’s no real wonder people don’t like him 

25 minutes ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Nah the problem is he won the belt and got there by being an explosive fighter then will only do the bare minimum in a fight to out point people and became a rather boring fighter than can be so much more. Add in the fact he thinks people don’t watch him and he gets slated for the pure reason he’s black it’s no real wonder people don’t like him 

Yeah, I dislike that about him too. Like I said, outside of the fighting environment, he's very likeable. 

His upbringing was hard so he tries his best to minimise the dangers of fights to not lose because he knows that he will not get another chance anytime soon. and he plays it safe too much to be a fan favourite. Plus, Dana doesn't really like him. He (Tyron) is one of the reasons he's disliked. People can obviously see that he got the tools to be a showman but he, like I said, plays it safe. And you can add the fact that he was targeting a money fight so he damaged his image even more. 

Edited by the fox

2 hours ago, the fox said:

Yeah, I dislike that about him too. Like I said, outside of the fighting environment, he's very likeable. 

His upbringing was hard so he tries his best to minimise the dangers of fights to not lose because he knows that he will not get another chance anytime soon. and he plays it safe too much to be a fan favourite. Plus, Dana doesn't really like him. He (Tyron) is one of the reasons he's disliked. People can obviously see that he got the tools to be a showman but he, like I said, plays it safe. And you can add the fact that he was targeting a money fight so he damaged his image even more. 

That’s what’s most annoying, he could really be a guy everyone could get behind and like but he ruins it with stupid accusations and a ‘Just dont lose’ attitude ever since he became champion. He makes fights boring and not in a I don’t wanna get hurt way but in a I’m not gonna hit you I’m gonna point score way.

He was just outclassed. I couldn't really see it going any other way from the start of the show, it was the same as Kowalkeiwic fight, the Price fight and the Esparza fight. 

In every instance it looked like two fighters that shouldn't be in the Octogon together, one ridiculously out powering the other. Suarez-Esparza was the worst, watching that made me feel genuinely uncomfortable it was like me fighting the Big Show, Suarez was just all over her. 

I never thought I'd see a five foot nine fighter absolutely dominate a six foot fighter for power but Till just had ****ing nothing to offer, from all the pre match hype I just couldn't see how he was favourite. He just looked like a lanky streak while Tyron was just a ****ing battleship, all muscle and speed and power. 

The fact they were the same weight with the same reach despite the height difference spoke wonders. 

I know in MMA there's more to it than just physique but it looked a horrible mismatch and Till didn't have anywhere near the floor game of the champion either. Complete blow out. 

Only really even fight of the main card was Dodson Rivera and ngl that almost put me to sleep. 

Edited by Finnegan

USADA is trash! How a second-time offender get 15 months?

Bones is a bad man (both in a good and a bad way). If you aren't too bothered by drugs then you can say he has a pretty solid case for GOAT. But this, this is just disgusting. 

What's that point? I will watch him fight because he's an amazing fighter but what's the point of regulating the sport if you are gonna favour people? Nick Diaz should take them to court for this. 

(just to clear this up, Nick Diaz got 5 years for smoking kush. USADA wasn't the one that suspended him but the commission. He should take them to court for letting Bones off so easly) 

Edited by the fox

8 hours ago, the fox said:

USADA is trash! How a second-time offender get 15 months?

Bones is a bad man (both in a good and a bad way). If you aren't too bothered by drugs then you can say he has a pretty solid case for GOAT. But this, this is just disgusting. 

What's that point? I will watch him fight because he's an amazing fighter but what's the point of regulating the sport if you are gonna favour people? Nick Diaz should take them to court for this. 

Theres still so much in the air in the last one though. How can you pass one the day before and the day after but fail the only one that was planned? 

Glad he’s back man he is the best. I know it’s not great but at least he’s never took peds just a shame he’s a coke head. 

Edited by ARTY_FOX

5 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Theres still so much in the air in the last one though. How can you pass one the day before and the day after but fail the only one that was planned? 

Glad he’s back man he is the best. I know it’s not great but at least he’s never took peds just a shame he’s a coke head. 

Jones gets 15 months for his 3rd failed test (1: cocaine, 2: letrozole and clomiphene, 3: turanibol), and a Code of Ethics suspension.

The second and third are both a banned substance. 

The multiple tests are there for a reason incase one of the tests missed something. 

He could have been microdosing, he could have been masking it with other drugs, and it could have been that on that one test he failed, his tricks didn't work. He got caught.

He got his sentence reduced because he's 1, a drawl, and 2, a snitch. 

He's a great fighter but he's also fake and a borderline psycho. DC's legacy is tarnished because of him and it's killing me. One of the few marits of this "pardon" is giving DC a closure. 

Just juice everyone to the gills and let us watch a freak show! When I see great fighters like Mark Hunt saying that he's losing his ability to form sentences bit-by-bit because he had juice heads with an unfair advantage giving him brain damage over the length of his carrier, it makes me sad. 

I don't trust Bones. He's a psycho who lies and snitches to save himself. He's one of the greatest to every do the sport, but him saying "oopsy daisy" everytime he gets caught and acts like he's so oblivious to the whole matter and it wasn't his fault just screams a "cheat" and a "coward". Be a man and just own up to it. Just don't act like the victim. Be the bad guy and more people will cheer him on if he does that. I'm not asking him to admit he took PEDs, just say "they didn't find anything on me and If you don't like it, kick Rock". If you gonna be a cheater, just don't be a fake one. 

Edited by the fox

35 minutes ago, the fox said:

Jones gets 15 months for his 3rd failed test (1: cocaine, 2: letrozole and clomiphene, 3: turanibol), and a Code of Ethics suspension.

The second and third are both a banned substance. 

The multiple tests are there for a reason incase one of the tests missed something. 

He could have been microdosing, he could have been masking it with other drugs, and it could have been that on that one test he failed, his tricks didn't work. He got caught.

He got his sentence reduced because he's 1, a drawl, and 2, a snitch. 

He's a great fighter but he's also fake and a borderline psycho. DC's legacy is tarnished because of him and it's killing me. One of the few marits of this "pardon" is giving DC a closure. 

Just juice everyone to the gills and let us watch a freak show! When I see great fighters like Mark Hunt saying that he's losing his ability to form sentences bit-by-bit because he had juice heads with an unfair advantage giving him brain damage over the length of his carrier, it makes me sad. 

I don't trust Bones. He's a psycho who lies and snitches to save himself. He's one of the greatest to every do the sport, but him saying "oopsy daisy" everytime he gets caught and acts like he's so oblivious to the whole matter and it wasn't his fault just screams a "cheat" and a "coward". Be a man and just own up to it. Just don't act like the victim. Be the bad guy and more people will cheer him on if he does that. I'm not asking him to admit he took PEDs, just say "they didn't find anything on me and If you don't like it, kick Rock". If you gonna be a cheater, just don't be a fake one. 

Come on man even DC doesn’t believe he actually did anything or at least not intentially I’d anything. It is massively suspicious to pass 2 unplanned test the day before and after the one you’re scheduled to take. 

Interms of oure ability jones is the Goat he’s a fighting machine. Yea he’s a **** up but that shouldn’t take away from his actual ability in that kind of discussion. 

As for Artem. Well I imagine he’ll be backing up saying sorry over and over again soon if that’s what he’s saying ?

2 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Come on man even DC doesn’t believe he actually did anything or at least not intentially I’d anything.

DC called JBJ on his PEDs use over and over again. He called him a drug addict and a cheat on interviews and press conferences. 

It is massively suspicious to pass 2 unplanned test the day before and after the one you’re scheduled to take. 

That's the benefits of micro-dosing. It's barely detectable and easily hidden if you use other legal drugs to cheat the testing. 

Interms of oure ability jones is the Goat he’s a fighting machine

Ability, record and execution is without a doubt at GOAT level. His only lose is a disqualification. I've never doubted or undermined his ability. I showed my friend how's not an MMA fan many clips and only 1 highlight and one fighter that stuck on his mind. A yoel vs Bobby nuckles highlight video and JBJ. He was even happy when I told him about 2 hours ago that the ban was lifted. Even a non-fan can tell how great of a fighter he is. Which is to add to the disappointment. He's at the right weight class to not just be the PFP GOAT but the GOAT, period! He will make easy work out of everyone. 

He's amazing to watch but to use an unfair, illegal way to topple over the legacies of people who've put blood, sweat and tears into the sport is just unfair and unfortunate. He can beat people without those things. He even said that he used to party and drink a week before fights and still catching bodies. Sigh. He should've done better. 

As for Artem. Well I imagine he’ll be backing up saying sorry over and over again soon if that’s what he’s saying ?

That man got Stockholm syndrome lol

Edited by the fox