Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

City Fanstore Voucher For Fans Going To Burnley!

Leicester City fans travelling to Burnley at the end of January can get kitted out with a voucher from the City Fanstore as a thank you from the Club for their fantastic support throughout 2016/17.

- Supporters who buy tickets for Leicester City’s Premier League trip to Burnley will receive vouchers to spend in the City Fanstore 

- Adults and Senior Citizens can claim vouchers for £10 and Under-18s for £5 ahead of the match on Tuesday 31 January, 2017 

- Vouchers can be redeemed against City merchandise such as PUMA replica kits, scarves and training wear in the City Fanstore 

Leicester City fans travelling to Burnley at the end of January can get kitted out with a voucher from the City Fanstore as a thank you from the Club for their fantastic support throughout 2016/17. 

City have been greeted by a wall of blue at every away game so far this season and this latest gesture from the Club will give our supporters the opportunity to treat themselves before making the long trip on Tuesday 31 January, 2017 (7.45pm kick-off). 

Adults and Senior Citizens (65+) will receive a £10 voucher while Under-18s will get a £5 voucher to spend. Tickets go on sale to Season Ticket Holders with 190+ points on Wednesday 4 January before those with 180+ points become eligible on Thursday 5 January (more details below). 

The Blue Army will remember their last trip to Turf Moor fondly as Jamie Vardy scored the only goal of the game to help the Foxes preserve their Premier League status at the end of the 2014/15 campaign. 

Please note: Vouchers may not exchanged for cash or be used to buy match tickets or gift vouchers. 

Ticket Details & Prices: 

Adults - £30 

Seniors (Over 65s) - £20 

Under 22s - £20 

Under 18s - £15 

Please note tickets cannot be downgraded (for example, an Adult cannot purchase a Senior, Under 22s or Under 18s ticket)

Ambulant Tickets and Wheelchair Spaces are charged as above plus a FREE Companion. Please note, tickets for supporters with disabilities can only be purchased by calling the City Sales Centre on 0344 815 5000 (option 1) or by visiting the City Fanstore in person. 

On-Sale Dates:

Wednesday 4 January - Season Ticket Holders with 190+ points 

Thursday 5 January - Season Ticket Holders with 180+ points 

Friday 6 January - Season Ticket Holders with 170+ points 

Tuesday 10 January - Season Ticket Holders with 160+ points 

Wednesday 11 January - Season Ticket Holders with 150+ points 

Thursday 12 January - ALL Season Ticket Holders 

Friday 13 January - Gold Members 

Monday 16 January - Silver Members 

Wednesday 18 January - City Members 

All tickets are subject to availability.

Fox Travel:

Coaches will depart the King Power Stadium at 2:15pm. 

Coaches spaces are priced at £18 each. N.B Any person under the age of 16 years will not be permitted to travel on Fox Travel without someone aged 18 years or over. 

Away Priority Scheme Members:

Away Priority Scheme Members who are charged but cannot attend this fixture must return their tickets to the Club by 6pm on Friday 20 January. 

Additional Information:

Tickets are non-refundable. 1 ticket per Season Ticket Holder Bookings made on LCFCDirect.com and through the City Sales Centre will be subject to a £1 administration charge. 

Please note that there will be one loyalty point added for this fixture.

Read more at http://www.lcfc.com/news/article/2016-17/city-fanstore-voucher-for-fans-going-to-burnley-3500139.aspx#jZqAQyfjE81wjBux.99

Vouchers may not exchanged for cash

spoil sports.

So do we get a voucher posted with tickets or do we have to take the ticket in to get the voucher?

- Supporters who buy tickets for Leicester City’s Premier League trip to Burnley will receive vouchers to spend in the City Fanstore 

- Adults and Senior Citizens can claim vouchers for £10 and Under-18s for £5 ahead of the match on Tuesday 31 January, 2017

1 hour ago, blurryface said:

any idea how this is selling? don't really want to commit until I know more on Sevilla but would love to visit turf moor

Just had a look mate. 2 blocks on sale with a total of around 40 tickets available in total. 12 blocks greyed out. I'm sure some of these 12 haven't gone on sale yet though.  It would be helpful if the club stated which greyed out blocks were sold out and which were yet to go on sale. Does my head in.

17 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

Just had a look mate. 2 blocks on sale with a total of around 40 tickets available in total. 12 blocks greyed out. I'm sure some of these 12 haven't gone on sale yet though.  It would be helpful if the club stated which greyed out blocks were sold out and which were yet to go on sale. Does my head in.

Doubt very much that 12 blocks would be already sold out with it being Tuesday night. Hoping not anyway because im waiting for it to reach Silver.

.....Unless anyone can get me a single ticket?....

29 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Doubt very much that 12 blocks would be already sold out with it being Tuesday night. Hoping not anyway because im waiting for it to reach Silver.

.....Unless anyone can get me a single ticket?....

I agree. A 2500 allocation on a Tuesday night should get to members, maybe even general sale. There were still some tickets available for Bournemouth away up to the day before, although a longer trip. Good luck with getting a ticket.

1 hour ago, Drew Peacock said:

It does say "Sell 1st" "Sell 2nd" etc

So on that basis we are on Block 4 of 16, so those 12 left to go on sale.

5 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

It does say "Sell 1st" "Sell 2nd" etc

So on that basis we are on Block 4 of 16, so those 12 left to go on sale.

Yes mate fair enough. But for an away game this season with lots of blocks, not sure which one, they were sold in a completely different order to that stated. Maybe a one off, but you can never trust anything to do with the ticket sales at LCFC. 

13 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Yes mate fair enough. But for an away game this season with lots of blocks, not sure which one, they were sold in a completely different order to that stated. Maybe a one off, but you can never trust anything to do with the ticket sales at LCFC. 

Understand, the ticket office may not always apply logic. Although there is a difference between selling Block 1 then 2 and what they have done for Burnley as they have Block numbers and underneath which order they are selling in.

Seems this time it is fairly accurate though as 5 and 6 were just made available.

Archived