Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Buzzell

Resident Evil 7

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Still haven't purchased this. Really umming and arrring about getting it because the last few titles have been shite. Is it really worth it or am I just being stupid? 

It is really, really worth it. Best atmosphere in a Resident Evil game for ages. Reminds me of the effect the original one had on me when I was younger.

22 hours ago, buzzer_b said:

Still haven't purchased this. Really umming and arrring about getting it because the last few titles have been shite. Is it really worth it or am I just being stupid? 

Get it!

Trust me on this one, as a huge Resi fan this game has got the series back on track

55 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Yup, Think i've fked it lol!

Load an old save if you don't have enough ammo to make her fall down.

Finally finished mad house today and found all the coins too for the platinum trophy. Just looked at the DLC prices, fook off Capcom!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Beliall said:

Everyone I know playing on VR is currently sitting in a pile of their own shit

Lol. I'm looking at getting it for mine but don't have the cash to spend if it isn't A1 quality so just wanna make sure.

Played the Kitchen demo which was very short, a bit jumpy, and graphically quite grainy. Don't mind the grainy but not sure if it's too scary for VR lol

20 hours ago, toddybad said:

Lol. I'm looking at getting it for mine but don't have the cash to spend if it isn't A1 quality so just wanna make sure.

Played the Kitchen demo which was very short, a bit jumpy, and graphically quite grainy. Don't mind the grainy but not sure if it's too scary for VR lol

Yeah go ahead, not in the slightest bit scary...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tried this for the first time last night.

"You Are Dead". 

Saw that within 20 minutes lol

Tbf, the shooting aspect of this will take some getting used to having played non stop for 70 hours on a faster paced shooter.

Still, made it past the garage section and old grandma certainly seems to get round the place fast.  Now she's upstairs!  lol

Archived