Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

Whoever the new manager will be

On 24/02/2017 at 14:11, Bob Weasel Fox said:

All us City fans will I am sure get behind the new manager whoever he is and give 100 per cent backing

even if the thought of NP brings a bit of sick up slightly lol

seriously though whoever it is let's get behind him

Up the Foxes

Well said. I think whoever we get in we will get behind him. 

On 2/25/2017 at 07:24, Col city fan said:

As I said months back, if we get Woy Hodgson, that's it, I'm done. The season ticket won't be renewed.

I do not want that saggy faced cvnt managing this football club.

The talk of Gway, Dwinkwater and Mahwez will be too much.

Hodgson's football would be horrible but he'd keep us up.

He knows how to steady teams like us and make us tough to beat.

I think whoever it is 33 per cent of us will love it, 33 per cent will hate it and 33 per cent will not give a fvck either way

and the other 1 per cent you really don't want to know lol 

seriously though as long as we get behind the team and cheer them on to keep us up then who cares who it is ? :unsure:

I'd like Hiddink, only because he turned the egos knocking around Chelsea and got them mid table. Did well with South Korea in the World Cup that time with an 'underdog' side. Either way, lets put all bias aside, and get behind whoever it who comes in to hopefully guide us to safety.

15 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Hodgson's football would be horrible but he'd keep us up.

He knows how to steady teams like us and make us tough to beat.

As we've seen on many occassions though the England manager's role is a poisoned chalice. How many of them have actually succeeded in English football afterwards?

Sam Allardyce doesn't look the same since what happened, and might actually take a team down.

Sven we all know about. 

Fabio Capello - a stint in Russia if I'm correct but never really lasted anywhere since.

Steve McClaren worked abroad but has never really recovered here.

The list could go on...

Anyone see a trend here?

On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 23:44, The Doctor said:

Can't agree with that - as a fan you've got to want what's best for your club, and there are a few potential appointments out there that are self evidently a guaranteed disaster (talking about the likes of redknapp), and in those cases I think you can't have a wait and see approach, or you'll end up like Steve Jobs. Within reason I'll back the new man, this situation isn't his fault, but they need to be worth us even having to start with.

Agree with this. Do you honestly think it's worth getting rid of Ranieri only to appoint Pardew, Woy or NP as our new manager? Whether it's a brave, right or wrong decision by our owners and whether our players were or were not behind some of it, it will only be worth it if we get a credible successor for Claudio. I'm struggling to see one long term at the moment. 

15 minutes ago, TK95 said:

As we've seen on many occassions though the England manager's role is a poisoned chalice. How many of them have actually succeeded in English football afterwards?

Sam Allardyce doesn't look the same since what happened, and might actually take a team down.

Sven we all know about. 

Fabio Capello - a stint in Russia if I'm correct but never really lasted anywhere since.

Steve McClaren worked abroad but has never really recovered here.

The list could go on...

Anyone see a trend here?

Yes a lot of fans want Pearson back lol

1 hour ago, volpeazzurro said:

Agree with this. Do you honestly think it's worth getting rid of Ranieri only to appoint Pardew, Woy or NP as our new manager? Whether it's a brave, right or wrong decision by our owners and whether our players were or were not behind some of it, it will only be worth it if we get a credible successor for Claudio. I'm struggling to see one long term at the moment. 

That's the worry isn't it

if we go down anyway it will make sacking Ranieri even maybe re pointless

if we stay up, you have to question (quite rightly) the players

5 hours ago, GoldstarFox31 said:

I'd like Hiddink, only because he turned the egos knocking around Chelsea and got them mid table. Did well with South Korea in the World Cup that time with an 'underdog' side. Either way, lets put all bias aside, and get behind whoever it who comes in to hopefully guide us to safety.

Yep I agree

Archived