Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

We need a new strapline

We've had Foxes Never Quit which was great but belongs to a bygone era.

We had the Future's Marked Out with Mark McGhee, didn't last long did it?

We've had Keep the Faith which I personally loathed and found patronising and insulting when directed at the fans - so how about a new one.

I'm pretty crap when it comes to this sort of thing so get your thinking caps on and let's see what we can come up with.

Just for starters and to get the ball rolling

A tough nut to crack

Let’s Live Dangerously Crazy like a fox Living in the present not the pass

Taking the Challenge

FINE FOOTBALL FIRST

FOOTBALL FIRST AND LAST

INTENT ON EXCELLENCE

STANDING FIRM FOR FOOTBALL

FORWARD IS OUR FUTURE

(LEVEIN'S NEW GROUNDFORCE)

- FORWARDS AND FAST -

FANS-TASY FOOTBALL

FORWARDS FOR OUR FANS

FAST FORWARD FOR OUR FANS

SALUTING THE SPIRIT OF FOOTBALL

SALUTING THE SPIRIT

ALWAYS EVERY EFFORT

Of these my personal preferences are:

SALUTING THE SPIRIT

AND

FORWARDS FOR OUR FANS

SALUTING THE SPIRIT reminds us that we have a history to live up to - a history whose chapters are punctuated with the heroes and legends who colour our memories, sometimes for more than 50 years.

The slogan (the salute) reminds us to respect what those heroes did for our club and inspires the players, the management and us to play a worthy part of the new chapters in a wonderful story.

FORWARDS FOR OUR FANS - encompasses the idea that the fans are truly the lifeblood and the soul of our club and emphasises the philosophical belief that attack is right for success and attack is right for our fans.

It also incorporates the notion of the club itself forever striving for greater and better things rather than allowing any thoughts of the stagnant and unimaginative times which threatened to suck us into the quicksand of footballing oblivion.

Ok then John how about

"Win loose or draw we'll still support you on your conference tour"

Any better mate

is that supposed to be a pop at me? :blink:

i and i think many here would support our team if we win lose draw get promoted relegated whatever..

support i mean go home n away as much as poss

i simply love the football experiance the game the singing the crowd the banter everything with it and i have to see all this at leicester now as i cant change teams or live without it :devil:

Archived