Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 18

15 minutes ago, dbtcity said:

It didn’t look 2 bad when they 1st dropped and you could pack 1 for 200k... now there’s 0 point the fact it will cost around 300k to pack baby inzagi

Market will take a good two or so weeks to fully recover. Looks like FUT Birthday starts tomorrow as well as Paddy Day. 

Then again Paddy Day might not happen, the cards code is in the game but so was movemember

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ashley said:

Market will take a good two or so weeks to fully recover. Looks like FUT Birthday starts tomorrow as well as Paddy Day. 

Then again Paddy Day might not happen, the cards code is in the game but so was movemember

Paddy’s day like Movember was a pointless flop last year, the cards were so pointless even with people having half the teams they have this year ... just can’t see it happening, fut birthday on the other hand will hopefully be quality

2 hours ago, dbtcity said:

Paddy’s day like Movember was a pointless flop last year, the cards were so pointless even with people having half the teams they have this year ... just can’t see it happening, fut birthday on the other hand will hopefully be quality

I've got 20 cards to offload in the hype. Funding my move for Crespo. But let's hope FUT Birthday brings something nice.

ok guys, can any of you genuises please help me out with this, what might you change, still playing games and my defence is being scythed open too easily, also, not sure what the best icon would be to aim for to add to this squad, thank you

fut squad.jpg

10 minutes ago, Beliall said:

ok guys, can any of you genuises please help me out with this, what might you change, still playing games and my defence is being scythed open too easily, also, not sure what the best icon would be to aim for to add to this squad, thank you

Never used that formation before but have you tried switching to one where there is a set cdm in the midfield? Maybe a 4-1-4-1 or 4-3-3, that will really help your defence out if you can get casemiro in that role.

How many coins do you have for an Icon? Personally I would probably get an ST icon.

Just now, Kyuubi said:

Never used that formation before but have you tried switching to one where there is a set cdm in the midfield? Maybe a 4-1-4-1 or 4-3-3, that will really help your defence out if you can get casemiro in that role.

How many coins do you have for an Icon? Personally I would probably get an ST icon.

i have zero coins right now, just blew my load on robben. 4-1-4-1 sounds worth a try, hopefuully i can still get the same chem on james in the middle. i was thinking of a midfield icon to link up some better chem connections, raffaell is actuallly pretty good up top but there's not a lot of pace in the side

19 minutes ago, Beliall said:

fut squad.jpg

Despite ratings and how they play in real life Godin and Hummels aren't brilliant in game.

Go to defensive and counter attack see if that helps, set Luis and Kimmich to stay back whilst attack and go a little more narrow.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Despite ratings and how they play in real life Godin and Hummels aren't brilliant in game.

Go to defensive and counter attack see if that helps, set Luis and Kimmich to stay back whilst attack and go a little more narrow.

yeah i am finding that, buut i packed them both, and they are untradable so i thought i may as well use them, might end up re building the entire back line. thanks for the tips

Edited by Beliall

10 minutes ago, Beliall said:

yeah i am finding that, buut i packed them both, and they are untradable so i thought i may as well use them, might end up re building the entire back line. thanks for the tips

Set striker to stay central get behind press back line.

Wingers to stay wide come back on defensive and you'll be able snuff out opposition attacks easily. Then counter.

5 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Set striker to stay central get behind press back line.

Wingers to stay wide come back on defensive and you'll be able snuff out opposition attacks easily. Then counter.

thanks mate, i just gave 4-1-4-1- a go on squad battles and it feels good, time will tell if its any good online though. i will try your suggestions as well

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

fut squad.jpg

I'd highly recommend sif naldo for your defense who will link with hummels and get farmhan in goal. I haven't used James or robben to comment if there worth it.  Other side looks fairly strong Luis is good and is Costa. 

• Thanks 1

closer inspection of my squad revealed godin to be absolute rubbish compared to even marcelo , so i have swapped him out and replaced ter stegen with lopes, who is also better and i have full chem with this as well. thanks guys for your help

squad 2.jpg

23 minutes ago, Beliall said:

closer inspection of my squad revealed godin to be absolute rubbish compared to even marcelo , so i have swapped him out and replaced ter stegen with lopes, who is also better and i have full chem with this as well. thanks guys for your help

squad 2.jpg

Unfortunately unless you have pace and power fifa basically make you unusable which is where I think your problem lies, if you can afford it I’d replace hummels and Rodriguez with Vidal and Boateng, if not maybe go for nif(non in form) Goretzka and 3rd If Ginter/If Tah... you could even carry on and bin off the Lyon pair and get if Naldo and for me 1 of If not thee best keeper in the game nif Fahrman

Edited by dbtcity
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Beliall said:

squad 2.jpg

IF - In form

SIF - Second In Form

TIF - Third In Form

And so on :thumbup:

Edit; quoted the wrong post but the point stands :) 

Edited by AKCJ
  • Thanks 1

Just bought the only icon I’ve packed so far baby Maldini for 40k more than I could have yesterday... what do you guys think

Ake Maldini Blanc Walker (switch Ake and Maldini in game for full chem)

or Sandro Maldini Blanc Walker? (with Maldini on 7 chem)